Vladimir Putin Vs. President Barack Obama

Werbung:
Well you are consistant. WRon but consistant.
What I would like is a leader who commands respect.
The constitution demands what he can and cannot do. BO violates this with regularity but seldom gets called on it.
Commands respect and by that sucks up to you and your ideas.

you know what I want, some fucking respect for the president who helped dig this nation out of a huge hole, despite the mindless idiots who tried to stand in the way from day one with no respect. The Birther fucks, the Secret Musilms Bullshit. The He is not a real Christian. The he is Hitler and Stalin........then of course he took office. Fuck your bullshit about commanding respect. He has done just about everything he can to be respected...you just don't care because he is a liberal and a Democrat. Go worship your dictators and cry

Anyone who truly admires Vladimir Putin could follow Roy Jones' lead.

Putin grants Russian citizenship to U.S. boxer Jones
r

Russian President Vladimir Putin (R) meets with U.S. boxer Roy Jones, Jr. in Sevastopol, Crimea, August 19, 2015.

MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin has granted Russian citizenship to Roy Jones Junior, a prominent U.S. professional boxer who had asked for it last month when he met Putin in the disputed region of Crimea, the Kremlin said on Saturday.

Commands respect and by that sucks up to you and your ideas.

you know what I want, some fucking respect for the president who helped dig this nation out of a huge hole, despite the mindless idiots who tried to stand in the way from day one with no respect. The Birther fucks, the Secret Musilms Bullshit. The He is not a real Christian. The he is Hitler and Stalin........then of course he took office. Fuck your bullshit about commanding respect. He has done just about everything he can to be respected...you just don't care because he is a liberal and a Democrat. Go worship your dictators and cry
When is he planning on a recovery ?
He needs to get a move on.

Brain Drain

Valuable STEM graduates who want to skip out on their student loans might want to defect to Russia. It's hard to figure out Russia's future, but America is a sinking ship. China, India, and Brazil also need creative people, who owe nothing to Americans who humiliate, insult, and leech off them.
I don't think America is a "sinking ship." We still have the highest GDP per capita in the world. There are problems, of course, and we don't seem to have a great lineup of candidates for our upcoming election, but we're far from a sinking ship.

Were that analogy correct, people would be abandoning the country, not trying to get in.

When is he planning on a recovery ?
He needs to get a move on.
not his fault your blind ...
he took office we where loosing 400,000 jobs a month.
today my work is having a hard time filling jobs because we are expending so fast and not enough workers looking.
sucks for you , but every econ indicator for the most part is vastly better today then when Obama took office. even if your to dense to notice.

I don't think America is a "sinking ship." We still have the highest GDP per capita in the world. There are problems, of course, and we don't seem to have a great lineup of candidates for our upcoming election, but we're far from a sinking ship.

Were that analogy correct, people would be abandoning the country, not trying to get in.
they have to pretend we are, they can only win with paranoid fear.

I don't think America is a "sinking ship." There are problems, of course, but we're far from a sinking ship.

"What a Great Cruise This Has Been!" Said the Rich Man on the Titanic

Shoplifters at a fire sale are the ones coming in. The reason few of the native-born are leaving is because they have no guts and prefer to dope themselves up with escapist rosy scenarios.

"What a Great Cruise This Has Been!" Said the Rich Man on the Titanic

Shoplifters at a fire sale are the ones coming in. The reason few of the native-born are leaving is because they have no guts and prefer to dope themselves up with escapist rosy scenarios.
If the native born were to leave, where would they go that is better than the USA?

Werbung:
Back