Vit C, Vit D3, Zinc and Grape Seed Extract

jam12

Grape Seed Extract (been taking it 25 yrs, no colds, no flu, a healthy 82 yr old here....these are my immune system builders and I do NOT do vaccines, none...

Millions in the world are so deficient of important nutrients and hence so much illness and deaths...but may be some would say "way to keep population in more control"... I DO NOT want to be sick..

I don't see many around this Health group. :(

Last edited:
Werbung:
Every time I hear Biden and his 100 more days of Masking, I could punch them all out for their lack of good health advice to the People....nothing to keep people healthy is every said....sick sick sick of them all.

PS: to the above, all the do is push, push, push for more vaccines and more $$$$ for big Pharma....keep those pharma stockholders happy.

It's maddening, pathetic and sickening that

political people do NOT give any good sound health advice and especially during this Covid SH*T, about keeping oneself healthy.

Simple Vit C, Vit D, Zinc, Quercetin and others do the job.

And every time I hear Biden talking about his 100 days of more masking, I could punch him out and all those who are supposedly guiding him down the wrong path. All the smart MD's and others try to get to them, but they won't listen to them.

It's all about Masking, Distancing and Here come the Vaccines...*********...

More and more $$$$ for BIG Pharma.

Heard a person's story last night on coast to coast radio and his long long struggle with Lyme Disease, and he 's written his own book on it all.

After so so many yrs of antiobiotics and other treatments, he kept Preaching get your Immune System strong to FIGHT off all issues that may come into your life.

Well here it is July 17, 2022 and no jabs or boosters for me and have worn a mask 2 times in total...both for doc appts i in 2021 and 1 in 2022. And NEVER any sign of a covid virus, no signs of any virus.....I'm 84 soon.

Grape Seed Extract (been taking it 25 yrs, no colds, no flu, a healthy 82 yr old here....these are my immune system builders and I do NOT do vaccines, none...

Millions in the world are so deficient of important nutrients and hence so much illness and deaths...but may be some would say "way to keep population in more control"... I DO NOT want to be sick..

I don't see many around this Health group. :(
Thats probably because they don't believe in snake oil. Not sure.

Oh brother, I left the world of pharma back in the 80's when I saw the light and damage from their drugs....

No conspiracy the TRUTH.

Werbung:
No I don't believe there is a god, but I'm NOT sure either and no one is. But I lean toward
NOPE.... You are very judgmental based on a person believing in their own Great Immune System that needs to be fed and
nourished to function well.

Last edited:
Back