Virus Warning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dahermit

Not knowing where else to post this, or who to alert: For the past several days I get a Virus alert when I first access this site. I have the option of sending the Virus to a vault (which I do). It does not interfere with my access to the site.
What is going on?

Werbung:
I don't know what is going on but most of us are having problems.
That's why you see hardly anyone posting. I am only logging in on my iPhone
because of it.

I checked and Walter has not logged in for a while, I assume
he is the only one who can fix it but probably doesn't even know there is a problem

I hope it is fixed soon

If anyone wants to research it, it is the "exploit.PDF", virus.

I have no problems using this site other than periodically recieving error message "A 3D parsing error has occurred." Hope this helps.

smiley-computer001.gif

Now there is a new virus: Exploit Neosploit Toolkit (type 779). It would seem that this site now is under frequent attack.

Things have been great since Walter returned until today

I logged in and got the malware warning. So I'm back to iPhone again till it can be fixed

walterrrrrrrr can you fix soon please

Hi Pandi, are you able to give any more details?

Yesterday it was fine but last night when I tried to log in I got a warning that the site appeared to have malware

It says I can go to google safe browsing diagnostics page for banan.uk.to. For detailed info. I am using safari if that matters.

My old comp is still not working right from the last hop problem so I just got a new MacBook pro

I'm not logging in the site with it till that warning goes away. So iPhone it is. Walter please fix

The site is still not fully fixed.

If I use IE to access the site, I get the following warning:

Careful!
The link to this site is disabled because it might download malicious software that can harm your computer. Learn More
We suggest you choose another result, but if you want to risk it, visit the website.

Gipper is that warning a new one? I use IE on my reg computer and had no warnings after Walter came back and fixed it and never had any in the new Lao top till last night and only on this site and it uses safari

Gipper is that warning new? I use IE on my reg computer and had no warnings after Walter came back and fixed it and never had any in the new Lao top till last night and only on this site

It is not new. I saw this many times before. But let me explain. I access IE and search "house of politics." The warning comes up on the far right side of the page.

So, IE still sees the site as dangerous.

It says I can go to google safe browsing diagnostics page for banan.uk.to. For detailed info. I am using safari if that matters.

I've had the same Pandi its the google ads and as far as I can tell its not an issue.

I'm not logging in the site with it till that warning goes away. So iPhone it is. Walter please fix

I've already told Walter......... so far he's not come back to me.........:confused:

I have no such warning neither in Internet explorer nor in Firefox and the Google control panel doesn't state anything like that? Can you please send me a screenshot to webmaster at houseofpolitics dot com?
Do you have any plugin or software installed that gives this warning?

Just to be clear: there was nothing to fix and the site didn't spread any malware at any time, see details here.

WebImagesVideosShoppingNewsMapsMoreMSN HotmailSign in | United States | Preferences
Bing

All Results1-10 of 153,000,000 results·Advanced
House of Politics - Political Forum
Welcome to House of Politics! We're a political forum dedicated to bring you the latest political news! Join the politics forum! Talk politics with your fellow citizens! Help us ...

houseofpolitics.com
Careful!
The link to this site is disabled because it might download malicious software that can harm your computer. Learn More
We suggest you choose another result, but if you want to risk it, visit the website.House of Politics - Expediterworld
Political discussion forum to discuss and debate political, cultural and social issues

Something is up Walter.

Above is what I get when I search "house of politics forum" using the IE search engine. I have seen this warning for a couple months now.

It is apparent many prior posters to the site are not returning. They must be getting warnings otherwise some would return.

Werbung:
I tried entering the URL in Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera. I tried entering the url in Google and in Bing. I don't get any warning. I can only assume that you are using a browser toolbar or addon that is using outdated information.

Try yourself at the Google malware check - clean:
Google diagnostic for my site houseofpolitics.com: http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=houseofpolitics.com
Google diagnostic for my site advertisingbox.com: http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=advertisingbox.com

Malware - do not visit the banan site itself, just use the link i provide here:
Google diagnostic for the malware site: http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=banan.uk.to

You see that Google reported suspicious content last time in April:
  1. advertisingbox.com - my own advertiser site which was a false alarm at Google
  2. banan.uk.to - a site which advertisted via Google itself (!) and maybe distributed malware (or this was a false alarm, too). But I have no influence over the ads Google displays here and Google removes such ads containing malware pretty quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back