Vince Foster was murdered by the Clintons - the evidence you never saw

Sounds to me like you're ready to believe just about anything negative about the Clintons. While, at the same time, refusing to acknowledge any of the positives. Vince Foster? Why don't you say something about the Bush family ties to powerful Saudis, among them the Bin Laden family. Or, possibly, Prescott Bush's ties to the Nazis. Things like these are always conveniently ignored by the right, as you so aptly demonstrate.

I have brought up numerous negative points about Bush. You can't brand me as a partisan Republican, because I'm not. I'm a Libertarian. And I haven't voted for a Republican or Democrat in over 12 years.

Werbung:
I do know that your so called "inconsistencies" were addressed in 3 separate investigations.

No, they weren't. That's precisely the issue and why Fiske was scrapped. The links I've posted have already explained this issue thoroughly.

Again, non answers. If you place a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger, both your hand and your gun will subsequently be covered in gore and you will have copious quantities of powder residue in your mouth, and great gouts of blood will flow from both your mouth and your nose. Those are the inescapable facts of putting a gun in your mouth and pulling the trigger.

Explain how poor vince managed to suspend the laws of physics for his suicide.

Precisely. The laws of physics were "miraculously" suspended for this "suicide." The original link I posted has a video clip of an actual handgun suicide taking place. It clearly shows exactly what would happen if someone shot themselves in the mouth.

I also wish someone would explain this, from an interview with Gennifer Flowers:

An Interview With Gennifer Flowers: On First Indiscretions

By J. Ryan Gilfoil | Wednesday, February 4, 1998

Editor's Note: This interview was conducted in June of 1995, following the publication of Ms. Flowers's book on her relationship with President Clinton and the ensuing public revelations.

Skip to:

Review: Gary Johnson, your neighbor in the Quapaw Towers in Arkansas, said he had a videotape of Bill Clinton entering your apartment. He was beaten nearly to death, and the tape was allegedly stolen. Do you suspect that Bill Clinton might have been involved?

Flowers: I sure do. Gary Johnson let it be known that he had the videotape. I know he had the video camera mounted, and I know he had the opportunity. I find it very odd that all of the sudden two people come in and try to beat him to death when he lets it be known in town that he has the video. I think it's very likely that Bill's people had something to do with it. Who else would do it? Who else would want to kill the man for a videotape?

Later in the interview:

Review: Do you think Bill Clinton would allow physical harm to come to his enemies?

Flowers: Oh, I do. Indirectly. I don't think Bill's going to go out and do these things himself. But I think that indirectly he's capable of doing a lot of things. His hands may be tied more now than ever before, because he's in such a high-profile situation. I'm not calling Bill a murderer, but I'm just saying that I think he's very capable of doing what it takes to accomplish what he needs

Link

I wish someone would explain to me who beat Gary Johnson, Gennifer Flowers' neighbor nearly to death after he announced he had a videotape of Bill Clinton entering her apartment. The only thing stolen was the videotape.

Simple question: Who had the motive to do this?

By the way, Popeye and Coyote, you both have a conflict of interest here if you voted for Clinton. How would it feel to know you voted for someone who would hire people to murder a man who might expose them for serious political corruption? Cognitive Dissonance is the reason Clinton voters can't see the truth in this matter. They don't want to.

Here's a copy of Ken Starr's Foster Report:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/whitewater/docs/foster.htm

If someone with more free time than I have would like to pore over it, go for it. I looked through it briefly and didn't see anything out of place.

Good post. I went right to the report's summary, quote," based on all of the available evidence, which is considerable, the OIC agrees with the conclusion reached by every official entity that has examined the issue: Mr. Foster committed suicide by gunshot in Fort Marcy Park on July 20, 1993 ."

Enough said.

By the way, Popeye and Coyote, you both have a conflict of interest here if you voted for Clinton. How would it feel to know you voted for someone who would hire people to murder a man who might expose them for serious political corruption? Cognitive Dissonance is the reason Clinton voters can't see the truth in this matter. They don't want to.

Not at all. Voting for someone doesn't mean you like them or approve of their every action. But, this is one good way to avoid the issue I suppose. Call them brainwashed, sheep or "Cognitive Dissonance". Sounds like fancy pyschobabble.

I like facts. I think 3 solid investigations with people dying to show any evil done by Clinton should have come up with something solid. They didn't.

The only thing stolen was the videotape.

Simple question: Who had the motive to do this?

...and only the videotape was stolen. How convenient.

As Sherlock Holmes:
"There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact."

Maybe the obvious fact is the videotape never existed. That is certainly the simplest explanation.

One of the red flags for conspiracy theories material is that all investigations that determine a truth contrary to the conspiracy theory are flawed.

If it were just one - I'd say it might be. But three? I don't think so.

As you said "red flag" - the fact that 3 investigations were conducted is a red flag. Why wasn't one sufficient?

Not at all. Voting for someone doesn't mean you like them or approve of their every action.

But voting for someone who would turn out to be guilty of murder would make those who voted for him look pretty stupid.

But, this is one good way to avoid the issue I suppose. Call them brainwashed, sheep or "Cognitive Dissonance". Sounds like fancy pyschobabble.

Maybe you just don't understand what it is.

...and only the videotape was stolen. How convenient.

As Sherlock Holmes:
"There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact."

Maybe the obvious fact is the videotape never existed. That is certainly the simplest explanation.

ROTFLMAO!!!!! There's no need for the video to have existed. Why was he beaten after he publically announced he had a video tape of Clinton leaving Gennifer Flowers' apartment by people he'd never seen before? Why was the crime unsolved? Why was no one ever arrested? Why was no other motive ever investigated? Maybe because no other motive existed...

I guess this guy concocted the whole thing and allowed someone to beat him almost to death for the fun of it...

You Clinton apologists are too funny. Sad and demented in your love of Clinton, but funny...

Werbung:
Back