Vince Foster was murdered by the Clintons - the evidence you never saw

This is not flimsy evidence my friend. Again, the results of those handwriting experts HAS NEVER BEEN REFUTED. No one even tried to discredit the results of their analysis. The media just dropped it like a hot potato because none of them wanted to consider the fact that they could have voted for a murderer.

Frm. Pres. Clinton had plenty of political enemies in positions of power who would have loved for this to be strong enough to be used against him. But they did not.

Yeah, it tells us you're a complete moron. A President cannot be tried in criminal court. He could simply pardon himself. That's why the impeachment and removal process exists.

I suppose I worded my former post somewhat aggressively. I did not mean to and I apologize. I did not mean that I was the opposite of a fan of yours and I did not want to make it personal. I just meant that conspiracy theories are almost always wrong. As is this one. I very clearly remember the conservative radio stations talking non-stop about this evidence every day and it was never enough to make a case as much as they wanted it and as much as I would have liked to have seen frm. Pres Clinton out of office.

All they succeeded in doing was eroding the public respect for the office of president and setting the tone in which every future president will be mistrusted and held up to scrutiny on allegations that are more political than productive.

I never said he would be tried in a criminal court. An impeachment involves a court, i.e. the senate acts as an impeachment court.

Werbung:
Frm. Pres. Clinton had plenty of political enemies in positions of power who would have loved for this to be strong enough to be used against him. But they did not.

Have you seriously sat down and thought about the ramifications of having a sitting President found guilty of murdering a political associate over criminal financial activity that the President and his wife had been involved in?

It could have brought the government down. It definitely could have literally destroyed the Democratic Party. And that's why the charges of "vast right wing conspiracy" surfaced so quickly. To destroy the reputation of any who would question the stories that the Clinton's put forth. So it quickly became an "us against them" battle. And again, what Democrat would want to think that they voted for a murderer? Cognitive Dissonance would prevent them from even questioning Clinton.

Sorry. Show me why the 3 hand writing experts with decades of professional experience would put their reputations on the line? Show me where their methods were flawed.

:eek:
I had to read this twice before i could believe my own eyes. Conspiracies involving the left must be much easier for you to believe.

You are correct the evidence doesnt support suicide

Convincing evidence is convincing evidence. Left or right is irrelavent.

Have you seriously sat down and thought about the ramifications of having a sitting President found guilty of murdering a political associate over criminal financial activity that the President and his wife had been involved in?

It could have brought the government down. It definitely could have literally destroyed the Democratic Party. And that's why the charges of "vast right wing conspiracy" surfaced so quickly. To destroy the reputation of any who would question the stories that the Clinton's put forth. So it quickly became an "us against them" battle. And again, what Democrat would want to think that they voted for a murderer? Cognitive Dissonance would prevent them from even questioning Clinton.

Sorry. Show me why the 3 hand writing experts with decades of professional experience would put their reputations on the line? Show me where their methods were flawed.

yes I have. Either the evidence is not all that strong and not every murder or suicide case in the country fits into a neat little CSI box where all the evidence points exactly in the same directions and makes perfect sense

OR

First the President or his allies killed Vince Foster and did a sloppy job of it.

Then his opponents decided not to pursue it for the sake of the gov. (which would make the pubs better than the dems because the dems would clearly impeach P. Bush if they had the chance)

And the press from both the liberal and the conservative media also agreed to keep quiet.

And when a person builds a house of cards they always have to add just one more card to keep it from falling down.

Truth-Bringer;20032]Well it does describe you perfectly.

Come on... quit drinking the Kool Aid and be serious.

You know there are also sources that say Ron Paul is the leader of a Satanic Cult.
;)

Magus Anton Szandor LaVey (1930-1997), Founder

Magus Peter H. Gilmore, High Priest

Magistra Peggy Nadramia, High Priestess

Magistra Blanche Barton, Magistra Templi Rex

R. E. Paul, Grand Wizard of the Veil

Central Administrative Office:
Church of Satan, P.O. Box 499, Radio City Station, New York, NY 10101-0499 USA

The Cloven Hoof:
Magistra Blanche Barton, P.O. Box 210666, Chula Vista, CA 91921-0666 USA

I am not convinced by the so-called evidence. Mostly because it is from http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/ and you just have to take their word for the accuracy and truthfulness of the material. I think it's always important to consider the source.

I have a lot of doubts here. Frankly, Clinton was so villified that if there was an ounce of truth in this they would have crucified him. It would simply be too good to pass up.

Come on... quit drinking the Kool Aid and be serious.

You know there are also sources that say Ron Paul is the leader of a Satanic Cult.
;)

Magus Anton Szandor LaVey (1930-1997), Founder

Magus Peter H. Gilmore, High Priest

Magistra Peggy Nadramia, High Priestess

Magistra Blanche Barton, Magistra Templi Rex

R. E. Paul, Grand Wizard of the Veil

Central Administrative Office:
Church of Satan, P.O. Box 499, Radio City Station, New York, NY 10101-0499 USA

The Cloven Hoof:
Magistra Blanche Barton, P.O. Box 210666, Chula Vista, CA 91921-0666 USA

oops - guess I won't be voting for Ron Paul:D

oops - guess I won't be voting for Ron Paul:D

And of course it must be true... you saw it on the computer right... LoL? :D

Given enough time and I'm pretty sure we could post claims that half the candidates have committed barnyard sodomy in the past and the other half are aliens from other planets.

This country has serious problems and it needs serious people to address them. Bashing people for sport and a vindictive political agenda doesn't help America. People have wised up on those who have to "swift boat" someone to win. They are now looked down on. The days of Karl Rove are over.

And of course it must be true... you saw it on the computer right... LoL? :D

Again, you guys aren't addressing any of the specifics I've posted, nor will you.

And then you try and point the finger at someone else with a totally baseless charge with no source posted and no witnesses and no hard facts and claim that's the exact same situation with Clinton. ROTFLMAO.

The reports from Reuters and the Associated Press on the handwriting analysis are at the bottom of this link. It was reported by the mainstream media. And then it was dropped... My point is - NO ONE EVER QUESTIONED THEIR RESULTS. The press just assumed as you did no President would ever be involved in such a thing, and they lapped up everything the government told them.

Truth-Bringer;20490]Again, you guys aren't addressing any of the specifics I've posted, nor will you.

Truth-Bringer I'm opening up the top gun "NO BULL" zone for ya.

Here it is...

Ron Paul won't even get close to the "Republican" nomination let alone ever see the White House.

Mrs. Clinton will most likely be the Democratic nominee and whoever is the Democratic nominee will win the White House in 2008.

We now have to just wait and see who the "REAL" Truth-Bringer really is. ;)

Werbung:
Back