Very Ugly

Werbung:
Not only ugly looking, but also ugly in every other way.

The face of an Anti-Semite...

guess what most of the Jews there...did not live there before...but someone did...not them...so yea they can go home. Its occupied land ...WWII does not change the fact Palestinians where there before most of the Jews there now...Boo hoo Nazi's killed us...so we can do what ever we want to anyone else we want? Bull

guess what most of the Jews there...did not live there before...but someone did...not them...so yea they can go home. Its occupied land ...WWII does not change the fact Palestinians where there before most of the Jews there now...Boo hoo Nazi's killed us...so we can do what ever we want to anyone else we want? Bull

Well pockets you apparently know nothing about the history of Israel and you apparently are a racist.

Well, at least the ugly b-i-itch apologized.

How about you pockets???

Helen Thomas might do better to just ask questions.

The grande dame of the Washington press corps put her foot in her mouth with an answer at the White House last week, suggesting Jews should "get the hell out of Palestine" and "go back home to Poland, Germany, America and everywhere else."

The jaw-dropping words from the 89-year-old Hearst Newspapers columnist hit the Internet on YouTube Friday and sparked a firestorm of controversy.

Elan Steinberg, executive director of the World Jewish Congress, sharply rebuked her. "Shame on Helen Thomas. She is certainly old enough to remember the Holocaust and the Second World War. She owes an apology to all victims of the Nazis," Steinberg said.

alg_thomas.jpg

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...es_heat_after_slam_of_jews.html#ixzz0pydXkRNm

I'm glad she apologized....she simply made the mistake of sharing what she really thinks........as far as Palestinians being there before the Jews I would suggest looking at your historical time tables.

I'm glad she apologized....she simply made the mistake of sharing what she really thinks........as far as Palestinians being there before the Jews I would suggest looking at your historical time tables.

how about a simple look at who lived on the land...Pre end of WWII....Hint,...not Jewish settlers....Hint 2...they where Palestinians....

how about a simple look at who lived on the land...Pre end of WWII....Hint,...not Jewish settlers....Hint 2...they where Palestinians....

Whoever lived there pre ww2 is as irrelevant as 'nazi's killed us in the holocaust'. What is relevant is the REGALIAN DOCTRINE -- HE WHO IS SOVEREIGN OVER THE LAND OWNS IT.

Well guess what??? -- the state of israel is sovereign over the land.

Helen said the right thing that all unfair people don't like to hear .

By the way , what about this face ?? it seems uglier , does't it ??
At least, this is responsible for hundreds of thousands of innocent victims, whereas Helen is not .

sharon.jpg

Helen said the right thing that all unfair people don't like to hear .

By the way , what about this face ?? it seems uglier , does't it ??
At least, this is responsible for hundreds of thousands of innocent victims, whereas Helen is not .

sharon.jpg

Palestinian Thinking:
1. When Palestinians kill Israeli children in cold blood, its war.
2. When Israelis accidentally kill Palestinian children, its a terrorist act.

I got it now.:rolleyes:

Palestinian Thinking:
1. When Palestinians kill Israeli children in cold blood, its war.
2. When Israelis accidentally kill Palestinian children, its a terrorist act.

I got it now.:rolleyes:

Really ?? Congratulations for this naive conclusion !!!!!

Why don't you use your mind ?? Let figures talk !!

It's stupid to use your emotions in such a case. Unfortunately, your emotions are always at the criminal side . How do you accuse Palestinians for killing children in a cold blood ?? Do you have any evidence ??

On the other hand , since 1948, all the Israeli victims are less than some thousands of people and soldiers are the majority . But what about the Palestinians ?? There are hundreds of thousands , and Children are the majority !! So, WHO KILLS IN THE COLD BLOOD AND WHO KILLS ACCIDENTLY ??

Another point , Israel has the latest military technologies , and the modern American weapons that EASILY DISTINGUISHE BETWEEN CIVILIANS AND NON CIVILIANS BUT ISRAEL KILLS CHILDREN ON PURPOSE . But the Palestinian side has very little old weapons that are simple and not precise , so they cannot distinguish between civilians and non-civilians .

In the last war against Gaza , Israel killed 1500 people , guess how many elements of Hamas Israel killed ?? ONLY 40 !! , and the rest 1460 people were all civilians including more than 500 children !!. But in the Israeli side, there were only 20 people who were killed , only 5 were civilians !!!!!! . Did you realize the difference ??

In addition , Israel was the ONLY SIDE who destroyed the buildings of UNRWA in Gaza in the last war . Don't tell me that the US & Israel have the UNRWA on the black list of terrorism !!! What do you call this ??

Really ?? Congratulations for this naive conclusion !!!!!

Why don't you use your mind ?? Let figures talk !!

It's stupid to use your emotions in such a case. Unfortunately, your emotions are always at the criminal side . How do you accuse Palestinians for killing children in a cold blood ?? Do you have any evidence ??

On the other hand , since 1948, all the Israeli victims are less than some thousands of people and soldiers are the majority . But what about the Palestinians ?? There are hundreds of thousands , and Children are the majority !! So, WHO KILLS IN THE COLD BLOOD AND WHO KILLS ACCIDENTLY ??

Another point , Israel has the latest military technologies , and the modern American weapons that EASILY DISTINGUISHE BETWEEN CIVILIANS AND NON CIVILIANS BUT ISRAEL KILLS CHILDREN ON PURPOSE . But the Palestinian side has very little old weapons that are simple and not precise , so they cannot distinguish between civilians and non-civilians .

In the last war against Gaza , Israel killed 1500 people , guess how many elements of Hamas Israel killed ?? ONLY 40 !! , and the rest 1460 people were all civilians including more than 500 children !!. But in the Israeli side, there were only 20 people who were killed , only 5 were civilians !!!!!! . Did you realize the difference ??

In addition , Israel was the ONLY SIDE who destroyed the buildings of UNRWA in Gaza in the last war . Don't tell me that the US & Israel have the UNRWA on the black list of terrorism !!! What do you call this ??

http://radioislam.org/jewish-photos/index.htm

Werbung:
Helen Thomas stands by anti-Israel remarks
Oralandar Brand-Williams / The Detroit News

Dearborn —Retired White House correspondent Helen Thomas isn't backing down from controversial remarks she made this year about Israel that ended her career.

"I stand by it. I told the truth," the 90-year-old Thomas told reporters shortly before a speech at a diversity conference Thursday. "I paid a price but it's worth it to speak the truth."During a speech that drew quick condemnation from Jews, Thomas took her remarks further.

"Congress, the White House and Hollywood, Wall Street are owned by the Zionists," Thomas said. "No question."

Thomas, who is of Lebanese descent and grew up on Detroit's east side, was a speaker at the eighth annual "Images and Perceptions of Arab Americans" conference at the Byblos Banquet Center. A crowd of 200 gave her a standing ovation.

Her speech followed her resignation from Hearst Newspapers in June, after she told an interviewer that Jews should "get the hell out" of the Palestinian territories and go to Germany, Poland or the United States.

Robert Cohen, executive director of the Jewish Community Relations Council of Metropolitan Detroit, said Thomas "repeated anti-Semitic stereotypes that have been used for more than a century to incite hatred for Jews."

Thomas made no apologies.

"I can call the president of the United States anything in the book but I can't touch Israel," she said.

Thomas told the crowd the White House press corps jokingly called her as "Hezbollah," "Hamas" and a "terrorist." Thomas said she didn't protest because "I know who I am."

Also, Thursday, Thomas was the guest of honor at the Arab American National Museum,where a sculpture of her was unveiled during a private reception.

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20101203...s-stands-by-anti-Israel-remarks#ixzz173BcK1Sc

See...her apology was nothing but a lie. She is an anti-Semite like many Arab Americans and American leftists. Inciting violence is something leftists are very good at.

Back