US politics and election

Goldman Sachs knew Gulf oil leak in advance.
No joke: Goldman Sachs shorted Gulf of Mexico
It turns out that Goldman Sachs really did place shorts on TransOcean stock days before the explosions rocked the rig in the Gulf of Mexico sending stocks plunging while GS profits soared -- benefitting once again from a huge disaster, having done the same with airline stocks prior to 911 then again with the housing bubble.
by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News

On Apr. 30, the Huffington Post published a story stating:
In what is looming as another public relations predicament for Goldman Sachs, the banking giant admitted today that it made "a substantial financial bet against the Gulf of Mexico" one day before the sinking of an oil rig in that body of water.

The new revelations came to light after government investigators turned up new emails from Goldman employee Fabrice "Fabulous Fab" Tourre in which he bragged to a girlfriend that the firm was taking a "big short" position on the Gulf.
http://pesn.com/2010/05/05/9501645_No_joke--Goldman_Sachs_shorted_TransOcean/

Werbung:
The New Gulf of Tonkin: South Korean Torpedo Sunk ROK Warship

On March 26th 2010, The ROKS Cheonan, a Pohang-class corvette of the Republic of Korea Navy was sunk. This class of ship was designed for coastal defense and anti-submarine warfare(ASW), and Republic of Korea(south) officials have announced that the Cheonan was sunk by a North Korean submarine. The Democratic People's Republic of Korea(north) denies any involvement.

Reuters and a South Korean news agency Yonhap News, have reported that ROK officials said, "The metallic debris and chemical residue appear to be consistent with a type of torpedo made in Germany, indicating the North may have been trying to disguise its involvement by avoiding arms made by allies China and Russia.". They identified the torpedo as German made. Further comparison of this torpedo on display and German DM2 series torpedoes, show that the torpedo supposedly fired by the North may very well be a DM2A3 or DM2A4 heavyweight torpedo. The DM2 series is made in Germany for export to countries including, Norway, Israel, Portugal, Spain, Greece, and South Korea.

The Republic of Korea Navy operates Type 214 submarines, also built and exported from Germany.This class of submarine uses these 533mm DM2A3 and DM2A4 torpedoes.

North Korea's Korean People's Navy operates a submarine fleet of ex-Soviet and Chinese Romeo-class and Whiskey-class submarines. All of these subs were built in the 1950's and Early 1960's, use Soviet and Chinese designed torpedoes and do not use German made weaponry.

So, if it is admitted that a German torpedo like those used in South Korea's navy was used to sink Cheonan, Then who is implicated? The North does not possess these weapons or the technology to use them, but the South does have them and does use them.

The Gulf of Tonkin Incident started a war that cost 58,000 American and over 2 million Vietnamese civilian lives. It was later admitted by the National Security Agency and former Secretary of Defense Robert Macnamara that the Gulf of Tonkin Incident didn't really happen.

This current situation between South and North Korea, echoes the situation created by the Gulf of Tonkin Incident between the United States and North Vietnam. This has the potential to be exploited into war between the two Koreas. US forces in Japan and Okinawa can expect to stay longer as a result as well.

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/new-gulf-tonkin-south-korean-torpedo-sunk-rok-warship

They knew Gulf oil spill in advance.

Disaster capitalists: Halliburton to make money off oil spill
By Daniel Tencer
Friday, June 18th, 2010 -- 3:10 pm

Does a company that both builds oil rigs and cleans up oil spills have any motivation to prevent oil rig disasters?
That's the question some people in business and politics are asking themselves after Halliburton's purchase of an oil clean-up company 10 days before the Deepwater Horizon explosion that killed 11 workers and launched the worst oil spill in US history.
Some observers see a conspiracy in the actions of the company once headed by Dick Cheney. Halliburton, which built the cement casing for the Deepwater Horizon's drill, announced its purchase of Houston-based oilfield services company Boots and Coots for $240 million on April 9, just 11 days before the Deepwater Horizon explosion.

http://rawstory.com/rs/2010/0618/halliburton-making-money-oil-spill/

Halliburton bought Boots & Coots one week before oil spill. (Apr. 20)

BP chief Tony Hayward sold shares weeks before oil spill

The chief executive of BP sold £1.4 million of his shares in the fuel giant weeks before the Gulf of Mexico oil spill caused its value to collapse.
By Jon Swaine and Robert Winnett
Published: 12:10AM BST 05 Jun 2010

Tony Hayward cashed in about a third of his holding in the company one month before a well on the Deepwater Horizon rig burst, causing an environmental disaster.
Mr Hayward, whose pay package is £4 million a year, then paid off the mortgage on his family’s mansion in Kent, which is estimated to be valued at more than £1.2 million.

There is no suggestion that he acted improperly or had prior knowledge that the company was to face the biggest setback in its history.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/...yward-sold-shares-weeks-before-oil-spill.html

S. Korea and the US have the motive to sink Cheonan. Enemy attack used to increase the public support to ruling Party. There was a big election on 6/2. New York Times predicted the Ruling party would win the election.

Ship Sinking Aids Ruling Party in S. Korean Vote
By MARTIN FACKLER
Published: June 1, 2010

BUCHEON, South Korea — The sinking of the South Korean warship Cheonan, apparently by a North Korean torpedo, has provoked an international crisis that has embroiled big powers like the United States and China. But here in South Korea, it has had another effect: buoying the country’s once embattled conservative, pro-American president, Lee Myung-bak.
Soon after taking office two years ago, Mr. Lee appeared at risk of losing public support, as he faced mass demonstrations on the streets of Seoul against the import of United States beef. Now, political experts are talking about the “Cheonan effect,” as polls show that more than half of expected voters approve of the president and his tougher line toward the North.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/02/world/asia/02seoul.html

Too bad this time the principle failed. Lee Myung-bak's party lost big to the opposite party, because a quarter of South Korean people don't believe the result of "international investigation on sunk Cheonan". The dead people were all low ranking sailors. The victim family question government's role because no officer among casualty.

S Korean ruling party loses crucial local elections
Saturday, June 19, 2010, 7:26
S Korean ruling party loses crucial local elections

SEOUL (Xinhua) — The South Korean ruling Grand National Party managed Thursday to win only six of the 16 key mayoral and gubernational posts in one of the biggest local elections in history.
In the elections widely seen as a mid-term assessment of the Lee Myung-bak administration, the Grand Nationals suffered an embarrassing setback as it only secured six of the 16 key mayoral and gubernatorial posts while its rival, the liberal main opposition Democratic Party (DP), secured seven.

http://www.siamdailynews.com/2010/06/19/s-korean-ruling-party-loses-crucial-local-elections/

You seldom see the news of this South Korea election in US media. Many even don’t know it. Because that’s not the government’s favor.

BP oil spill is created to push Great Britain to support US in coming war on Iran.

BP was from “The National Iranian Oil Company” in 1953, and was ousted from Iran in 1979. Now US wants to start a war in Iran, they need again the ally of the Great Britain like what they had when Bush started Iraq invasion. But Tony Blair the puddle is not at the seat. To extort Britain to join the coming Iran war, the Gulf oil spill was created to shake the foundation of the BP. How can Britain save BP from the financial trouble? – joining the Iran war.

Quote, “
Iran Accountable for BP Oil Spill

Posted on 03. Aug, 2010 by Raja Mujtaba in Enviornment
By Mehreen Saee

In order to pay for the damages it caused to U.S. businesses and to itself, BP will likely resort to its historic strategy of how it became an oil giant in the first place. And the U.S. will once again help the corporation as we did in 1953 when a covert CIA plot overthrew Iran’s democratically elected Prime Minister Mohammed Mossadegh and instated an authoritarian regime in order to acquire that country’s oil.
The coup proved to be a successful covert experiment for the U.S. when The National Iranian Oil Company was transformed into British Petroleum in 1954…..

In 1979, Iran’s Islamic Revolution ousted BP from the country and attained back its resources; but for the past few years U.S. officials have again been looking toward Iran, which still has the world’s third largest oil reserves.

http://www.opinion-maker.org/2010/08/iran-accountable-for-bp-oil-spill/

Obviously It was sabotage.

Big heads knew in advance. It was meant to happen. That’s why Goldman Sachs, Halliburton and BP’s Chief, all could make money on it.

'And The Sea Shall Turn To Blood'...
By David Icke
The David Icke Newsletter
6-27-10

Mother Jones magazine reported:

'Tony Buzbee, a lawyer representing 15 rig workers and dozens of shrimpers, seafood restaurants, and dock workers, says he has obtained a three-page signed statement from a crew member on the boat that rescued the burning rig's workers.

The sailor, who Buzbee refuses to name for fear of costing him his job, was on the ship's bridge when Deepwater Horizon installation manager Jimmy Harrell, a top employee of rig owner Transocean, was speaking with someone in Houston via satellite phone.

Buzbee told Mother Jones that, according to this witness account, Harrell was screaming, "Are you ****ing happy? Are you ****ing happy? The rig's on fire! I told you this was gonna happen.'

Yes, and nothing was done because it was meant to happen.

http://www.rense.com/general91/blood.htm

Time table of BP's oil spill case(10/4/2010)

BP's oil rig in Gulf was damaged in April 20, 2010. I think it was sabotage because big heads all knew in advance. Goldman Sachs, BP’s Chief all sold their BP stocks days before the case broken. Halliburton also bought an oil clean-up company just a week before the rig collapsing. Everything follows the steps of 911 sabotage when there was a “Bin Laden trading” of stock which made money on the coming 911 attack. The insiders are experts to take advantage on their plot.

BP was not able to stop the oil leaking in almost three month. The pressure increased on U.K.. Watch the time table:

6/12, “
UK PM to visit Washington next month |

Reuters
Sat, Jun 12 . Obama tells Britain: BP must pay economic claims

www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE65B1YK20100612

U.K. finally bent to the pressure. High ranking ruling class signaled compromise. Queen Elizabeth visited Washington.

7/7, “
“ Queen Elizabeth addresses U.N. for first time since 1957

By Colum Lynch
Washington Post Staff Writer
Wednesday, July 7, 2010

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...070603943.html

Deal was made. Extortion stopped.

7/15, “
BP says oil has stopped leaking into Gulf of Mexico
The well has been sealed for the first time since April, using a cap which engineers are now monitoring to see if it holds

David Batty and agencies
guardian.co.uk, Thursday 15 July 2010

Secret deal was confirmed. U.K. will join the war on Iran.

7/21, “
“ U.K. - U.S. relationship thaws
By Helene Cooper
New York Times

Washington - It was not quite the Tony Blair-Bill Clinton love fest of 1997, but President Barack Obama and the newly minted British prime minister, David Cameron, appeared game to do everything they could Tuesday to take some of the recent chill out of the relationship between their countries. ”

PM Cameron will follow its predecessor to help the U.S. to continue its “war on terror” in Mid-east. Interesting thing is the media even dare not to say Tony Blair- George Bush love fest but replaced it with Bill Clinton because otherwise that would reveal its attention - Cameron would join Obama in War on Iran, just like Blair joined Bush in War on Iraq.

It is through these CEO, Feds ruled this country. That's why these CEO can always harvest fat bonus and pension, despite it's good year or bad one. Even the company is bankrupted, they left with a full pocket. When they were ousted from a company, they just get another CEO job in a different firm. Because they work for the interest of the ruling class, not for the interest of small share holders or company employers. And those CEO agents now are pushed to take the seats to run the government. The typical representatives we see: Bloomburg, Meg Whitman, Fiorina.....

BP chief Tony Hayward sold shares weeks before oil spill

The chief executive of BP sold £1.4 million of his shares in the fuel giant weeks before the Gulf of Mexico oil spill caused its value to collapse.
By Jon Swaine and Robert Winnett
Published: 12:10AM BST 05 Jun 2010

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/...yward-sold-shares-weeks-before-oil-spill.html

Eight years ago, I wrote about those CEO. They don't work for the small share holders and public. They work for special interest group. Here is it:

Re:
FBI's interest

On Jan. 31, 2001,(the first wave of attack on my thread) one web site I failed to post was Foxnews.com. It's a big firm. So the level of moderator was high too, I suppose. Perhaps they were unwilling to shut down my thread without proper reason. They simply shut down the forum. A message said that "If you are looking for the Foxnews.com and Fox News Channel community message boards, they have been temporarily disabled while we build a new and easier to use format. We'll have them up and running again as soon as we can." This is obviously cover words. The format they had used was a good one which is using now by big firm such like WashingtonPost.com, ..... The promised 'new and easier to use format' never come true. From time to time I went there, found the page of 'temporarily shut down' was still the same, with threads posted on last day (dated Jan. 31) laying there, showed shut down took place abruptly.

Shut down a prosperous message board was by no means an insignificant event. It hurt Fox's fame and popularity. The decision must be from top ranking. It also helped me to strengthen a belief of how FBI control this country.

I learnt that Walter Disney was an informant of FBI. He died in 1960's. I think there were many VIP informant like him worked for FBI. In early 1990, I believe a helicopter accident was a result of a conspiracy of selection for CEO of Disneyland. I had a puzzle then. Whoever selected a CEO would be co-operate with FBI. Why did they select with violence? Unless they needed one whom was more than an informant, that was, a candidate of their own. Walt Disney was an informant, but once he was required to do something which was conflict to the interest of Disneyland, what would he do? He might choose to protect the interest of Disneyland.

HP and Compaq's emerge is a good example of the difference of a CEO and an owner (I can't find proper word for it. I mean someone who has real interest in business.) HP CEO Fiorina proposed to emerge with Compaq, HP heir Hewlett opposes the deal. Fiorina wants to make HP the biggest PC manufacturer. Hewlett think it's too risk to emerge with a rotten business. I think Hewlett is real care for HP's interest. That's because he has big financial interest in HP. (18% of HP's stock) And he has personal feeling on HP. It's a company set up by his father. Same thing like W. Disney to Disneyland. If the deal is a failure, CEO's loss will be much less than him. And she may become a CEO of another big firm.

Through Disneyland's story, I have a feeling that 40 years ago, FBI got VIP of big firm as their informant. 30 years later, they are not satisfy with this, they need a representative of their own interest.
(I have no intention to link HP and Compaq's emerge with FBI at all. It's different from the shut down of message board of Foxnews. I only use it as reference to show that CEO's decision could hurt the company they work for. )

I also wrote, re:

When I started my thread in internet, a message told me, the content of " The newspaper titled: " Heroin bust called U.S. record".(See San Jose Mercury, 6-22-1991)." is a day off...

Quote, "You cited the wrong date! Although the rest of your newspaper and highway information (in Bay Area holds up). "
He gave me an URL to check:

http://nl13.newsbank.com/nlsite/region_pgs/ca_search.htm

I thus knew my article was under scrutiny. I live in San Jose. I read San Jose Mercury News. Most news reference were from it.

Some people doubted that when I said Walt Disney was an informant. (#29. "I'm you, American")

Question, quote, "What was Walt informing on? Mickey's communist ties? Goofy's drug problems? Minnie's prostitution busts? "

With above URL, choose S.J.M.N, with appropriate key words and time, you can find news I referred.

Quote,"But most disturbing,....is the allegation that Disney was an FBI informant, recruited by J. Edgar Hoover to snitch on employees and Hollywood colleagues in exchange for favors....."
See whole story in "THE AUTHOR WAS WALT DISNEY A WICKED WITCH? OR IS THIS MAN GOOFY?" San Jose Mercury News, 8/1/1993.

In Chinese newspaper "World Journal"(5/7/93, page 3A) talked about this too. W.Disney was FBI's informant from 1940 to 1966 when he passed away. It also talked about former President Ronno Reagan was a FBI informant, code 'T-10', when he was president of Actor and Actress Association(translation) in 1947.

Are these the only informants FBI have had? Of course not. FBI titled W. Disney "Full Special Agent in Charge Contact" in 1954. It's 50 years passed, a net of surveillance should have been developed already. And in addition to this informant net, we can see there is another army of FBI: retired FBI. They are still the eye and ear and hand of the Bureau. And they used to occupy important position. Such like Ornell, who became Chief in charge of security of WTC after retirement. Still they say they are outnumbered in war on terror. They want recruit one million more TIPS. A spy country that Gestapo and KGB have ever dreamed of. A monstrous power that almost equal to Defense Department. But it's not used to defend US citizens, it's used to spy on them.

When they started extortion:
Quote:
UK PM to visit Washington next month |

Reuters
Sat, Jun 12 . Obama tells Britain: BP must pay economic claims

www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE65B1YK20100612

After U.K. compromise,
Quote:
With help from the 'publicans - BP might not have to pay $$$

U.S. District Judge Carl J. Barbier, who's presiding over the more than 300 consolidated lawsuits against the company, was taken aback when BP attorney Don Haycraft floated the idea of the liability cap. Barbier replied simply that "BP said it would pay whatever [is] necessary." Steven Herman, a plaintiffs attorney in the case, also registered surprise. "We're shocked over here to hear the defendants now bring up this $75 million cap," he said. "We were under the impression it was waived."
Congress passed the Oil Pollution Act in 1990 in the wake of the Exxon Valdez spill. Under the law's provisions, BP is liable for all cleanup related costs but can't be compelled to pay anything above the $75 million ceiling in damage claims arising from the spill. Some lawmakers (Democrats) tried to raise the cap retroactively to $10 billion, but Senate 'publicans blocked those efforts.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upsho...-might-seek-to-cap-spill-claims-at-75-million

You may see it's the rich people rule this country.

Feds created the oil spill to extort Britain. Now mission is done. They have to clean the mess.

, "Armed services are urged to stock kitchens with Gulf seafood
Published: Tuesday, December 07, 2010, 7:00 AM

Navy Secretary Ray Mabus, who doubles as President Barack Obama's point man on Gulf Coast oil spill recovery, is pressing America's armed services to consume as much Gulf seafood as possible.

http://www.nola.com/news/gulf-oil-spill/index.ssf/2010/12/armed_services_are_urged_to_st.html

False flag attack now is so popular among government officials, do you think they can give you a fair sentence? \

Indiana prosecutor told Wisconsin governor to stage ‘false flag’ operation

By Eric W. Dolan
Thursday, March 24th, 2011 -- 7:32 pm
An Indiana prosecutor and Republican activist has resigned after emails show he suggested Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker stage a fake attack on himself to discredit unions protesting his budget repair bill…..
In an email from February 19, Indiana deputy prosecutor Carlos F. Lam told Walker the situation presented "a good opportunity for what’s called a ‘false flag’ operation."…..
"If you could employ an associate who pretends to be sympathetic to the unions' cause to physically attack you (or even use a firearm against you), you could discredit the unions," Lam said in his email.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/03/...onsin-governor-to-stage-false-flag-operation/

Werbung:
A board held by a protester said, "Military and war 50%, Prison 10% Education 7%". It's about the budget distribution. The media won't discuss it. Law makers dare not touch it, that's the problem. They only chop the weakest group - to cut at the field whete there is few left for cut.

Back