US ambassador 'killed in Libya'. US consulate Benghazi stormed. 4 US officials "dead"

Werbung:
I would suspect it more likely that he never heard about it the cause of which being the real problem. he is far too busy campaigning to be troubled over it. Valerie Jarratt more likely made that call. and BO cannot throw her under the bus because she knows where all his skeletons are.

It's already been reported that Obama, Biden, Panetta and a security advisor were in the Oval office together at 5:00 PM. Obama knew. Another report was that Obama was in the situation room where the live feed of the attack was going on.

We do know that Jarrett put the nix on going after Osama three times. It was Panetta who over ruled her the third time. Obama didn't even find out about it until Panetta had already sent the Seal team on their way. Obama was out on the golf course at that time.

The decision to take military action or not rests with the POTUS.

As stated above, it is reported BO and Leon were in the oval office when the attack began. It is also reported that the WH was watching the attack in REAL TIME. So, it is very likely BO was appraised of the situation in REAL TIME. It is also likely that no one other than BO makes the decision to act or not.

I don't think Jarrett makes this decision, but then this administration is most dysfunctional and terribly corrupt. So its anyone's guess.

I suspect they are all working over time to cover their asses RIGHT NOW and much of the MSM is doing it's part to cover for them. Maybe we will know what REALLY happened decades from now.

As stated above, it is reported BO and Leon were in the oval office when the attack began. It is also reported that the WH was watching the attack in REAL TIME. So, it is very likely BO was appraised of the situation in REAL TIME. It is also likely that no one other than BO makes the decision to act or not.

I don't think Jarrett makes this decision, but then this administration is most dysfunctional and terribly corrupt. So its anyone's guess.

I suspect they are all working over time to cover their asses RIGHT NOW and much of the MSM is doing it's part to cover for them. Maybe we will know what REALLY happened decades from now.

THIS--
is the October Surpise everyone on the left feared most.
Lack of national leadership.
An epic and stunning failure--that cannot be recovered from.
The man has nothing to say--babbling like an idiot through his Maze of Minions.

reported by who ? I really don't tink anyone in a position to know is going to leak that information.

reported by who ? I really don't tink anyone in a position to know is going to leak that information.

If you are referring to BO and friends being in the oval office when the attack began....it has been reported as such.....it is still the case that we can find out where the POTUS is most of the time....this from the article I posted and I believe others have posted the same in this thread....

President Obama met with Defense Secretary Leon Panetta and Vice President Biden in the Oval Office at 5 p.m. ET, a little more than an hour after the onset of the attack. The Pentagon began moving military assets:
– Eight from Special Operations were sent from Tripoli.

Werbung:
Back