Ukrainians wont fight back against the russians unlike the Arabs did to U.S

Look what JFK did to Krushev. He wouldn't dare order to fire weapons at the U.S Navy to get though the blockade. Krushev knew WWIII would start if he ordered to fire at the Navy.
USSR were the ducks in the barrell there. If you are surrounded you are dead.

Werbung:
Were not Ducks. U.S Military is the strongest and the best in the world
And not stupid enough to park 100 ships ina body of water they cant sail out of at will. I gather you are not familiar with the expression "shooting ducks in a barrell". Picture ducks literally placed into a 55 gal drum. It would be nearly impossible to NOT kill the duck by shooting it. Put a bunch of ships in the Black Sea which is very limited on getting in and out and its just a bigger barrell same fate

Well sanctions,diplomacy and appeasements don't work. You gotta confront the enemy.
Putin knew BO would do nothing so he does as he pleases. Putin has been planning and likely laughing himself silly at BOs endless foreign policy blunders. Im surprised China hasnt annexed Japan yet.

The American are expanding their Pacific Fleet because China is growing theirs. I doubt if either side wants war over Putin actions in Ukraine.

The American are expanding their Pacific Fleet because China is growing theirs. I doubt if either side wants war over Putin actions in Ukraine.
there is zero chance for war which is why Vlad did it. Hussein thought there was a chance he ciuld seize Kuwait with no response and even if there were, he would pay comparatively little for it personally. And so it was and would have been if he had only complied with the terms of the ceasefire.

If Mitt Romney was president he would confront Putin. The only hope is the Chechens learn from Arabs use suicide methods like the Arabs did during the Afghanistan invasion back in the 80s. Like blow themselves up in front of Russian soldiers or suicide car bombs at checkpoints then Russians would leave Crimea

Last edited:
Heres an update Dog. Russian tanks are near Ukraine border. Now if I was president I give Putin a dire warning that there could be war if you cross that border. Theres a red line of death if you dare to cross it. If he ignores my warning heres the result

Putin wouldn't dare piss me off now would he?

If Mitt Romney was president he would confront Putin. The only hope is the Chechens learn from Arabs use suicide methods like the Arabs did during the Afghanistan invasion back in the 80s. Like blow themselves up in front of Russian soldiers or suicide car bombs at checkpoints then Russians would leave Crimea
If romney were prez we wouldnt be having this conversation as it would not have happened. Thats how the rubber hits the road with BOs horrible foreign policy these last 5+ yrs.

Werbung:
Heres an update Dog. Russian tanks are near Ukraine border. Now if I was president I give Putin a dire warning that there could be war if you cross that border. Theres a red line of death if you dare to cross it. If he ignores my warning heres the result

Putin wouldn't dare piss me off now would he?

Those are nothing but expensive toys when you aren't willing to use them ...

Back