Uh oh.. get ready to panic over global cooling

Werbung:
Global-warming ‘proof’ is evaporating

The 2013 hurricane season just ended as one of the five quietest years since 1960. But don’t expect anyone who pointed to last year’s hurricanes as “proof” of the need to act against global warming to apologize; the warmists don’t work that way.

Warmist claims of a severe increase in hurricane activity go back to 2005 and Hurricane Katrina. The cover of Al Gore’s 2009 book, “Our Choice: A Plan to Solve the Climate Crisis,” even features a satellite image of the globe with four major hurricanes superimposed.

Yet the evidence to the contrary was there all along.

I think I have stated this before,but scientist cannot accurately measure temperature, they cannot predict the future, yet they are playing the role of a fortune tellers.
If were using facts here then lets not overdramatize crazy occurrences

I think I have stated this before,but scientist cannot accurately measure temperature, they cannot predict the future, yet they are playing the role of a fortune tellers.
If were using facts here then lets not overdramatize crazy occurrences
Do you not take notice of any Weather forecast?

But the weather forecast are made by the same scientist whose forecast of global warming you reject. Or do you just believe in short term forecasts.?

But the weather forecast are made by the same scientist whose forecast of global warming you reject. Or do you just believe in short term forecasts.?
I think if you were to examine the list of scientists who signed onto this you will find that it does not conaist of primarilt such folk as you suggest.

unless you are native american, itis a federal crime to possess so much as a feather off a bald eagle. if you are wandering anound the sticks and see a feather and pick it up and go on about your walk and are found even if you donot know if it came off a bald eagle or a blue jay, federal crime. thats gospel.

unless you are native american, itis a federal crime to possess so much as a feather off a bald eagle. if you are wandering anound the sticks and see a feather and pick it up and go on about your walk and are found even if you donot know if it came off a bald eagle or a blue jay, federal crime. thats gospel.
Apparently it is not in Obama's Amerika ...

Werbung:
Back