U.S. Embassy In London Warns Americans To “Keep A Low Profile”

PLC1

Staff member
U.S. Embassy In London Warns Americans To “Keep A Low Profile” During Donald Trump Visit
The U.S. Embassy in London has warned Americans in the British capital to “keep a low profile” during the visit of their Commander-in-Chief as a result of the major protests that are expected.
Going to London? Better learn to speak with a British accent, or maybe get a phony Canadian passport. A T shirt that says, "Don't blame me, I didn't vote for the S.O.B." might help as well.

Werbung:
U.S. Embassy In London Warns Americans To “Keep A Low Profile” During Donald Trump Visit

Going to London? Better learn to speak with a British accent, or maybe get a phony Canadian passport. A T shirt that says, "Don't blame me, I didn't vote for the S.O.B." might help as well.

I always find it interesting that generally speaking the "left's" reaction to losing an election is intimidation, violence, and bully tactics. I get this in England so I'm shifting the focus a bit - but why do we really never hear about conservatives violently protesting? Why do conservatives almost never shout down people and deny opposing viewpoints the chance to speak? I guess the question is...why are liberals always so mad about everything...it must just be exhausting.

I always find it interesting that generally speaking the "left's" reaction to losing an election is intimidation, violence, and bully tactics. I get this in England so I'm shifting the focus a bit - but why do we really never hear about conservatives violently protesting? Why do conservatives almost never shout down people and deny opposing viewpoints the chance to speak? I guess the question is...why are liberals always so mad about everything...it must just be exhausting.
I guess we'd have to ask the British, who really took no part in the US election.
Or, we could ask the Russians, who did.
Or, maybe those liberal alt righters in Charlottesville could shed some light on the subject.

You think the muslims in Londonistan just hates Americans?

You know .... British subjects, Canadians too ... who are not muslim are considered infidels too, right?

Muslims don't need to use Trump's visit as an excuse to slaughter the innocent.

Last edited:
I guess we'd have to ask the British, who really took no part in the US election.
Or, we could ask the Russians, who did.
Or, maybe those liberal alt righters in Charlottesville could shed some light on the subject.
LMAO @ that Unicorn riding, rainbow chasing Alt Left Universe.

Shouldn't the muslims in the UK really be pissed at the Russians for Trump's victory if those delusions of your's were true?

You think the muslims in Londonistan just hates Americans?

You know .... British subjects, Canadians too ... who are not muslim are considered infidels too, right?

Muslims don't need to use Trump's visit as an excuse to slaughter the innocent.
This has nothing to do with Muslims.

This has nothing to do with Muslims.
Of course it doesn't.

russia-russia-russia-5265367.png

https://ntknetwork.com/anti-trump-protest-at-nato-draws-only-a-couple-dozen/

The Belgians expected a massive protest.
I guess Soros isn't buying crowds over there.
ALL of these low/no information parrots are the same.

It's the very reason why they are liberal.

Russia, Russia, Russia, baby .....

In polling released just hours before the U.S. President is due to touch down in London, 50 per cent of Britons support Donald J. Trump’s UK visit going ahead.

In contrast, only 37 percent said that it should not go ahead, with the remaining 13 percent saying “don’t know”, according to figures collected between the 9th and 10th of July by polling firm YouGov.

https://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/07/12/new-poll-majority-britons-support-trump-visit/

ALL of these low/no information parrots are the same.

It's the very reason why they are liberal.

Russia, Russia, Russia, baby .....

In polling released just hours before the U.S. President is due to touch down in London, 50 per cent of Britons support Donald J. Trump’s UK visit going ahead.

In contrast, only 37 percent said that it should not go ahead, with the remaining 13 percent saying “don’t know”, according to figures collected between the 9th and 10th of July by polling firm YouGov.

https://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/07/12/new-poll-majority-britons-support-trump-visit/
This is your brain:

maxresdefault.jpg

This is your brain on Breitbart:

mh_1059_fried_egg_prev_vx.jpg

Any questions?

Werbung:
Americans in the UK have very little to worry about,so there's a few protestors but it's no big deal.Many people in the UK support Trump, most people are neutral.Only morons would be unpleasant to Americans about politics.

Back