Two Face Bernie

I,too, thought Bernie was different. And I think he still is. I think he capitulated to keep the Democratic party viable rather than to support Hillary. When I think of it in those terms, I feel less angry with him.

Werbung:
I,too, thought Bernie was different. And I think he still is. I think he capitulated to keep the Democratic party viable rather than to support Hillary. When I think of it in those terms, I feel less angry with him.
I haven't seen it anywhere but he likely sold his soul in exchange for having his debt taken care of.

Sanders is a revolting fraud! He must be laughing at the people who voted for him. He denounced Wall Street only to endorse a candidate wholly owned by Wall Street. What a bastard.

I haven't seen it anywhere but he likely sold his soul in exchange for having his debt taken care of.

What debt? And why do you right wing fools continue to ignore the numbers of you (not you personally since you sold your soul long ago) that trashed Trump, and now support him?

Keeping Trump out meant supporting Hilary and he is doing what he needs to. He is still a Senator and has to keep in with some people there to get things done on committees. Why be angry at him, would you prefer he votes for Trump? He has that choice; Trump or Clinton.

Why are you so thick? Sanders supports Clinton and Clinton loves pointless wars.

So does Trump, as did Bush43, so I guess you do too.

And killing vulnerable unborn babies is the left wing way.

Again, so does Trump, and your Repugnant ones finance it through Planned Parenthood.

So, I guess you do too.

@Zynni yes, people would love to have another party, but it takes time to build up and then gain power. It will take decades to do and Teddy Roosevelt tried to do it with his popularity and failed (but it was a good try).

I think you have to look at the here and now rather than wait for another party to form and get stronger, enough to compete with the Republicans and Democrats.

Yes, it will take time. It needs to be done from the ground up. Another party won't just "get stronger" though. It requires support.

People can still vote third party now though to show the two-party stranglehold that we're sick of their crap. We can write in as well.

When you keep doing what you doing, you keep getting what you're getting.

So does Trump, as did Bush43, so I guess you do too.
Trump has strongly criticized Bush II's war.

Again, so does Trump, and your Repugnant ones finance it through Planned Parenthood.

So, I guess you do too.
Evidence Trump currently supports abortion? Have you heard of Trump's list of conservative judges? Of course Republicans are more opposed to Planned Parenthood than Hillary.

That sounds like you're just trying to justify it. Nothing personal, since both sides do it. I think it's ridiculous that we listen to people bash other candidates for months on end, but when push comes to shove, "Oh, hey, you really should vote for that person I've been bashing after all." No thanks.

He is two faced indeed. But I guess he had no choice but to cut his losses and change tunes. He is now singing Hillary's praises and it's just too obvious that he is such a hypocrite.

Werbung:
That's the typical politician. I hated to hear him say the words "Vote for Hillary", because like you said, he was pushing every crowd of people away from her at any moment he could, but now that he is out of the race, he loves her.

This is the most fake community of people that work for the government I have ever seen display fake-ness in front of the people and they don't do nothing about it.

Back