Twelve year old girl shoots intruder

PLC1

Staff member
A 12 year old Oklahoma girl is unharmed, thanks to her bravery, and access to the family gun.

A 12-year-old girl took matters into her own hands during a home invasion in southeast Oklahoma.
It happened on Wednesday when the girl was home alone. She told police a stranger rang the doorbell, then went around to the back door and kicked it in. She called her mom, Debra St. Clair, who told her to get the family gun, hide in a closet and call 911.

Seems she fired through the closet door and injured the perp, who then ran off but was caught.

Werbung:
"This is why we need more gun control!!! Allowing a 12 year old access to a loaded handgun is reckless and irresponsible!!! The parents should be thrown in jail and the girl placed in the custody of the state - where she can be re-educated with the politically correct Progressive values of non-violence* and conflict-resolution*. England understands that individuals have no right to self defense, any individual who attempts to protect themselves from an attacker is prosecuted to the full extent of the law**, yet Americans have not yet evolved enough to accept such common sense laws." - Mr. New Castrati

*Non-Violence and Conflict-Resolution can be replaced with rioting, looting, race-baiting, character-bashing, and bullying when dealing with KKKonservatives and/or KKKristians.

**In 2009, the millionaire businessman Munir Hussain fought back with a metal pole and a cricket bat against a knife-wielding burglar who tied up his family at their home in Buckinghamshire. Hussain was jailed for two and a half years, despite his attacker being spared prison. - Telegraph.uk

"This is why we need more gun control!!! Allowing a 12 year old access to a loaded handgun is reckless and irresponsible!!! The parents should be thrown in jail and the girl placed in the custody of the state - where she can be re-educated with the politically correct Progressive values of non-violence* and conflict-resolution*. England understands that individuals have no right to self defense, any individual who attempts to protect themselves from an attacker is prosecuted to the full extent of the law**, yet Americans have not yet evolved enough to accept such common sense laws." - Mr. New Castrati

*Non-Violence and Conflict-Resolution can be replaced with rioting, looting, race-baiting, character-bashing, and bullying when dealing with KKKonservatives and/or KKKristians.

**In 2009, the millionaire businessman Munir Hussain fought back with a metal pole and a cricket bat against a knife-wielding burglar who tied up his family at their home in Buckinghamshire. Hussain was jailed for two and a half years, despite his attacker being spared prison. - Telegraph.uk

The solution is simple:
Don't kick someone's goddamn door down and break in to do God-knows-what.
Felons--not removed from society--become "game" when they act this way.
Those who dislike this can move to England or wherever they wish and have their wives and children raped and murdered.
Not at my house.
Kick my back door down--and you'll think you just hit the beach at Guadalcanal in 1942. :sneaky:

atta girl !

I agree,,But what Happens i do that in Baltimore? I go here right?
jail-cell.jpg

Werbung:
My point is if someone robs you,, you go after them. You see why criminals arent afraid to commit crimes? Cause the consequences arent severe enough to make them think. Criminals laugh at cops who arrest them. Then they smile in court when a lawyer gets em off or negotiate to cut his sentence down. If the consequences were tough enough then ill bet you they wont go and take a chance to something stupid. Look you and i dont want to be arrested by cops right? Because the consequences are good enough for us dont want to break the laws. But some criminals dont think jail or prison bothers them. Today i saw the police took a shoplifter out a store and ill bet you he got a kick out what he did why?? Cause the consequences arent tough enough for him not to shoplift. So if we made consequences lot more tough like we can shoot robbers or catch them and assult them ill bet you youll have fewer crimes. Look at islamic muslim countries. Why you think crimes are much lower there than in europe and in America? Cause stoning,,whipping them and cutting fingers or hands off make them think before breaking the laws. Believe you me ill bet you dont want to steal something from Turkey,IRAN or Saudi Arabia now do you?

Back