Trump's first month of job creation misses estimates

Going to be some changes and certain protected sectors will feel some pain but that was just a matter of time. Donkey time is over.
i'm trying to find out how many jobs in the pharmaceutical industry might be lost in a down turn, because I think it's coming, and most are considered hi paying jobs. That too will effect the economy..

Werbung:
i'm trying to find out how many jobs in the pharmaceutical industry might be lost in a down turn, because I think it's coming, and most are considered hi paying jobs. That too will effect the economy..
Well, really hard to guess that.
I'm expecting a softer landing than you seem to be. Prices have to get real but if they eliminate some regulatory overhead it need not be horrible.

Changing the subject does not alter the fact that the nation is responding very positively to what Trump is doing
Confidence bubbles usually follow election cycles and usually disappear just a rapidly when reality beds in. Markets/hedgfunds etc. usually make money in these cycles boosting various economic indicies but with little long term effect on the underlying economic fundementals - the herd gets caught up in the post election euphoria and whilst its good to see jobs increasing its worth noting that so far Trump hasn't done shit but lets wait and see if talk gets fleshed out.

It will be interesting to see what happens next week after the Fed has its meeting and if as is likely interest rates rise how will this affect consumer confidence - household debt is now re-approaching its highest ever levels back to the 2007-9 with the cost of living increasing relentlessly. From the statements of intent from Trump regarding new infrastructure projects, increase in defense spending and pulling out of trade agreements, one has to ask where is the money coming from and who is going to pay? If the Fed is going to the international markets in order to raise the debt at what margin will the debt cost and how much debt will be avaliable? Time will tell I guess.

Changing the subject does not alter the fact that the nation is responding very positively to what Trump is doing, like it never did or could with BO.
But you will bury your head and look for tangents as is your way.

No, THE NATION is NOT responding positively to what Trump is doing. . .the STOCK MARKET and its super wealthy manipulators are responding positively!

By the way, President Obama brought the stock market back from a recession and a low of 7,000 to 19,000. Your "alternate facts" do not take away the reality!

Well, really hard to guess that.
I'm expecting a softer landing than you seem to be. Prices have to get real but if they eliminate some regulatory overhead it need not be horrible.

Once again, you seem to be speaking solely about this very artificial measure (and very easily manipulated by just a few billionaires!) that is the stock market!

I am not speaking solely about eliminating the regulations on the financial market. . .this is bad enough, as we have seen during the Bush era with the consequences of the 2008 crash, but also all the regulations about environmental protections, protections for equal rights, the safety net for the elderly and the disabled, the stealing of land from the Indiens, the constructions of pipelines that WILL eventually fail and poison our land, the removal of protection on federal lands and national parks. . .THINK!

Now, all Trump and co are concerned about it to make that extra dime, no matter what or whom it has to hurt!

That too will effect the economy..
Without fixating on pharma too much the following may be interesting..

Now, however, the Fed is set to raise interest rates again next week for the second time in three months, a marked acceleration of monetary tightening. Over the last 10 years, the Fed has raised rates only twice.

Partisan rancor dominates Washington. The national debt is surging toward the $20 trillion threshold as the debt ceiling looms again. Corporate earnings growth is contending with headwinds including fresh weakness in energy prices, rising unit labor costs/weak labor productivity and a strengthening U.S. dollar.

And while confidence and survey data is strong, thanks to hopes of tax reform, deregulation and infrastructure spending from President Trump, the “hard” economic data has pushed down the Atlanta Fed’s GDPNow real-time estimate of first-quarter 2017 growth to a pitiful 1.2 percent.

And you call yourself Intelligent! WOW.. these are the very same people that claimed the market would crash if Trump was elected.. You see I was sitting on cash and buying during the very short lived selloff because I new better..I'm not buying pharmaceuticals, you know why, because the will go down because of competition and many other factors..

Trump is walking a very thin line, he's not wanting to hurt these companies, but knows something must be done. And YES I call myself a Christian, I even buy a lotto ticket every once in a while..
This is your hero..OBAMA

Big Pharma’s ObamaCare Reward
For helping pass the law, the drug companies get price controls.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/big-pharmas-obamacare-reward-1423180690

NY Times: Evidence White House Colluded with Big Pharma to Push Obamacare

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/high-drug-prices-Obama/2012/06/09/id/441767/

Thank you for the compliment. Coming from you, implying that I am stupid is truly a novelty!
Trump couldn't walk "a fine line" if he tried! He is a huge orang outang who has no respect for anything or anyone but himself and MONEY!

And your measly investment in a few little stocks do not make a difference. The day the super wealthy decide they want to take even more of your money. . .and that of the 99.9 % of other imbeciles in the US, they will do a "pretend" sell out of massive proportion, bringing the whole stock market down to its knees, as it was done in 2008. . .then they will buy LOW. . . And an ever growing percentage of shares will be own by the top .1%, making them ever more powerful to turn this country into a third world country of slave labor and bought for government.

Yes. . .I guess in your narrow, myopic mind, I am stupid!

Confidence bubbles usually follow election cycles and usually disappear just a rapidly when reality beds in. Markets/hedgfunds etc. usually make money in these cycles boosting various economic indicies but with little long term effect on the underlying economic fundementals - the herd gets caught up in the post election euphoria and whilst its good to see jobs increasing its worth noting that so far Trump hasn't done shit but lets wait and see if talk gets fleshed out.

It will be interesting to see what happens next week after the Fed has its meeting and if as is likely interest rates rise how will this affect consumer confidence - household debt is now re-approaching its highest ever levels back to the 2007-9 with the cost of living increasing relentlessly. From the statements of intent from Trump regarding new infrastructure projects, increase in defense spending and pulling out of trade agreements, one has to ask where is the money coming from and who is going to pay? If the Fed is going to the international markets in order to raise the debt at what margin will the debt cost and how much debt will be avaliable? Time will tell I guess.
The expected changes will have to come as they already have begin to be sure. But this sort of increase us dramatic.

And your measly investment in a few little stocks do not make a difference. The day the super wealthy decide they want to take even more of your money. . .and that of the 99.9 % of other imbeciles in the US, they will do a "pretend" sell out of massive proportion, bringing the whole stock market down to its knees, as it was done in 2008. . .then they will buy LOW. . . And an ever growing percentage of shares will be own by the top .1%, making them ever more powerful to turn this country into a third world country of slave labor and bought for government.
And I will be ready for it.. But remember the party that was responsible for the housing bubble were warned by the Bush administration years before..

Confidence bubbles usually follow election cycles
People are banking on Trump keeping his word..
It will be interesting to see what happens next week after the Fed has its meeting and if as is likely interest rates rise how will this affect consumer confidence
In my opinion this should have started at least 3 years ago..

And I will be ready for it.. But remember the party that was responsible for the housing bubble were warned by the Bush administration years before..

The housing bubble was ignored by Bush in spite of his phony attempted to put the blame on Freddie, and Fannie. And it was the Republicans that eliminated Glass-Steagall under Clinton. Warnings of fraud in the banking industry were given to Bush as early as 2004.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/09/17/mortgage.fraud/index.html?_s=PM:LAW

http://content.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1877351_1877350_1877320,00.html

Sure! The only people responsible for the housing bubble were the unethical bankers and all those (loan brokers, etc. . .) who didn't mind throwing loans at people KNOWING full well that they wouldn't be able to sustain the payment, simply because they would make their $2,000 or $3,000 commission on it!

Time for you to read "the Big short" if you want to know what really happen!

Stop living in the partisan world. . .without ever checking with the real world on the veracity of the propaganda you digest every day!

Werbung:
Stop living in the partisan world. . .without ever checking with the real world on the veracity of the propaganda you digest every day!
yeah sadly its a big ask as that's the nature of tribal politics regardless of the stripes and colours you wear... Standing firm behind your party is fab, however, there must be some aspects of policy that are debateable - things that need to chewed over before you can wear them out in public. Blind faith is an issue that stifles constructive debate and reason - you just have to look at UK politics at the moment its a friggin mess.
I guess the same is true in the states. Until the neo-nazis within the Trump Whitehouse figure out they've actually won the election, that they can actually get off the twitterphone and can actually get on with running a country then the ghost of Obama will just keep looking down from the mantlepiece and continue to laugh and taunting them. I love all this shit about look what Obama did... and It was Obama's fault.... and Obama this and Obama that.... jeez get a friggin life.

Back