Trump was right about nato

Werbung:
where did you "catch" us doing "what", moron?

clue for the clueless - your fantasies about men don't count as "catching" them. lol
Lol your delusional and very egotistical too if I may add. I thank you and Boris may be the two biggest eagle Maniacs I've ever seen on a forum.

thr entire free world depends on the USA military to onre degree or another and has gone decades of not paying their fair share for the protection we provided and military aide even non nato nations like Australia the Ukraine etc. American know how has produced some of the finest armaments of defense possible and even gives away a lot of it,
Other nations need to pay u or get erased off the aide programs Let them spend the billions for the infrastructure and development of them .
Our air craft carrier fleet is with out the strongest military force in the world that is mobile and reday for deployment at a moments notice to help others . Lets see the nations who may depend on it in a emergency pay up for this so our nation isnt on the hook. they hate us for our power and fairness and freedoms we have .

Trump was definitely right about NATO

Lol your delusional and very egotistical too if I may add. I thank you and Boris may be the two biggest eagle Maniacs I've ever seen on a forum.

uh, you claimed you "caught" us doing something so I asked what it was you "caught" us doing?
lol.

your "proof" was...stupid. as always. lol

thr entire free world depends on the USA military to onre degree or another and has gone decades of not paying their fair share for the protection we provided and military aide even non nato nations like Australia the Ukraine etc. American know how has produced some of the finest armaments of defense possible and even gives away a lot of it,
Other nations need to pay u or get erased off the aide programs Let them spend the billions for the infrastructure and development of them .
Our air craft carrier fleet is with out the strongest military force in the world that is mobile and reday for deployment at a moments notice to help others . Lets see the nations who may depend on it in a emergency pay up for this so our nation isnt on the hook. they hate us for our power and fairness and freedoms we have .

This OP is 100%correct. Period

Werbung:
Trump was definitely right about NATO
Yes, he was.

European NATO members should not have bought their oil & gas from Russia because that revenue enriched Putin's war chest and made it possible for Russia to invade Ukraine.

The Euros were unbelievably short sighted in not recognizing this.

Back