Trump To Raise Taxes For The Rich

Reddie

Great move I must say.

Breaking one of his party's core policies, Trump on Sunday said he was open to raising taxes on the rich. And that's what the Democrats are doing, calling for increased taxes on the wealthy.

Apparently there no longer are Democrat or Republican policies anymore. If something resonates with most Americans, hell, why not go with it?

Werbung:
Trump tends to say all kinds of things. Most of the time he picks lines that are most popular among the public, so this could very well be another batch of empty words to gain publicity and popularity.
Right now I doubt he'll do any of the famous things he said he'd do at all, so why would he do something that hurts him as well (as a billionaire). He's already said that his campaign has cost twice what a season of that reality he produces.

Trump tends to say all kinds of things. Most of the time he picks lines that are most popular among the public, so this could very well be another batch of empty words to gain publicity and popularity.
Right now I doubt he'll do any of the famous things he said he'd do at all, so why would he do something that hurts him as well (as a billionaire). He's already said that his campaign has cost twice what a season of that reality he produces.
It's easy to talk about what some other entity might do. Of course congress might very well raise taxes and he signs it but along with it will be deductions to offset as there always are.
Or he can veto pointing to the offset deductions and people still love him.
It's a no lose situation.

Werbung:
It's easy to talk about what some other entity might do. Of course congress might very well raise taxes and he signs it but along with it will be deductions to offset as there always are.
Or he can veto pointing to the offset deductions and people still love him.
It's a no lose situation.

Indeed, if he has the brain for it he could very easily play the "good shepherd" who keeps the "dogs" (congress) in check.

Back