Trump pulls out the big guns: ALL CAPS!

Werbung:
Hardly. He is pointing out his capability and resolve
just like the big dog barking.

I've been bitten twice by dogs. Both times they were small dogs. One nasty little beast didn't even bark at all.

I had a big dog come after me once, but when I stood my ground and talked to it, it backed off.

There must be some analogy to Trump there.

just like the big dog barking.

I've been bitten twice by dogs. Both times they were small dogs. One nasty little beast didn't even bark at all.

I had a big dog come after me once, but when I stood my ground and talked to it, it backed off.

There must be some analogy to Trump there.
Not the one you want.
Big dogs dont usually bark unless they know they are not the big dog. That's why your big dog backed off. Little dogs dont trust their flight options so default to fight. Iran will do nothing but bark because it's all they can do. Trump sent his message and it was received.

Not the one you want.
Big dogs dont usually bark unless they know they are not the big dog. That's why your big dog backed off. Little dogs dont trust their flight options so default to fight. Iran will do nothing but bark because it's all they can do. Trump sent his message and it was received.
Is that why Trump barks at Iran and North Korea then? Is it why he barked at Canada and Western Europe?

Werbung:
Back