Trump paid $38 million in taxes in 2005, the White House says

The Scotsman

President Trump paid $38 million in federal taxes in 2005 on income of $153 million and reported a $105 million write-down in business losses, according to a copy of his tax return first revealed Tuesday night.
but maybe not....
Still, Trump tweeted early Wednesday that the report was "FAKE NEWS" and asked: "Does anybody really believe that a reporter, who nobody ever heard of, 'went to his mailbox' and found my tax returns?"
... interesting that a 2005 tax return gets into the media domain juuust when things are getting a bit fraught on the AHCA front..... something to take your mind off more pressing matters....hmmmmm.

Anyway who gives a shit how much he pays.

Werbung:
but maybe not....

... interesting that a 2005 tax return gets into the media domain juuust when things are getting a bit fraught on the AHCA front..... something to take your mind off more pressing matters....hmmmmm.

Anyway who gives a shit how much he pays.

Yes. . .it seems that Trump got to pick which tax year he wanted to "leak" to the "fake news" media!

What a set up! Now. . .what about all the other years?

No. Cynics. Trump, Bannon and Gorka et al are savy operators and know how to manipulate an agenda through media mangement. This release is managed. Question is why

Same as you posting birth certificates maybe..??
I'm not declaring Maliks document to be gospel. Anyone confirm this doc to be real ?

Werbung:
Arguments please :)
Isn't it strange that only a certain year is leaked? One might come to the assumption that this was the only year where he paid taxes - or is this too far stretched in your eyes?
also more odd that the important part, where all his money comes from...is not there...yet the leaker could get a client copy...but not get important part ... Trump leaked this to distract from the CBO report and Russia Hearing.
I mean this is a guy who pretended to be his own publicity guy

Back