Trump Might Win Because People Want To Stop Hillary

Reddie

The Email scandal among other things could determine the outcome of the November elections. Polls show that many people [60% of Americans [so some polls say] don't trust Hillary and wouldn't for that reason vote for her. So though initially it did appear like she would easily beat Trump, everything is changing. Fast.

Werbung:
I heard the exact opposite though.
As far as what people I know and several international media show, it's estimated that Hillary herself will get a torrent of votes from people who are too spooked by the prospect of Trump's administration.
Many people followed the candidate campaigns because of the entertainment it provided, but the moment that Ted Cruz dropped the race, this electorial process stoppes being about laughs. Things got serious and US citizens can see that.
I've had people who haven't voted for decades go and register just to make sure they can vote (in defense) when the time comes.

Both have high negatives. HRCS are all based on her deeds, Trump on words.

At the end if the day, it will be about salesmanship winning the middle.

There is only one salesman running. Well unless Sanders makes HRC pay for shifting focus from a race that's still underway.

I think the email scandal has nothing to do with the fact that Trump seems to be edging out Hillary. While I detest Trump, there are some observations I have made about this election that seem to be true. The first is that so many Americans could care less about politics and the political process. However, they do know celebrities and Trump is a celebrity. This is exactly how Arnold got elected "The Governator" of California once upon a time when he did not have enough experience to run a state government of that diversity and size. Secondly, we are a strong country, particularly military speaking, and I don't feel many Americans think that a woman president will maintain that strength that we are known for. It is sad to say that so many of us still feel like this, but it's the truth. I think even some WOMEN feel that way, too.

In June of 1992 Bill Clinton had a 12% approval rating.

As to Trump, if you want someone with morals, why would you vote for an adulterer?

If you want some one that understands economics, why would you vote for someone that has gone bankrupt multiple times?

If you want someone to lead the military, why would you vote for a coward who avoided military service?

If you want someone who is honest, why would you vote for a pathological liar?

I think the email scandal has nothing to do with the fact that Trump seems to be edging out Hillary. While I detest Trump, there are some observations I have made about this election that seem to be true. The first is that so many Americans could care less about politics and the political process. However, they do know celebrities and Trump is a celebrity. This is exactly how Arnold got elected "The Governator" of California once upon a time when he did not have enough experience to run a state government of that diversity and size. Secondly, we are a strong country, particularly military speaking, and I don't feel many Americans think that a woman president will maintain that strength that we are known for. It is sad to say that so many of us still feel like this, but it's the truth. I think even some WOMEN feel that way, too.
I think I would characterize him as a salesman who has chosen to use celebrity as a tool to help make the sale.

I guess you could be right about the female thing. I don't think lack of Y chromosomes renders one incapable as evidenced by the recent promotion of a lady general to leadership of combat operations in the Army (my dad might not have concurred being ex Army). HRCs problem for me is what her digregard for the assets in the military would cause.

Werbung:
I think I would characterize him as a salesman who has chosen to use celebrity as a tool to help make the sale.

I guess you could be right about the female thing. I don't think lack of Y chromosomes renders one incapable as evidenced by the recent promotion of a lady general to leadership of combat operations in the Army (my dad might not have concurred being ex Army). HRCs problem for me is what her digregard for the assets in the military would cause.

And still you will vote for this guy instead of an honest person:

http://www.dailywire.com/news/4834/trumps-101-lies-hank-berrien

"Donald Trump has repeatedly labeled his political opponents liars. He dubbed Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) Lyin' Ted when it became clear that Cruz was a serious rival for his nomination; he called Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) an "even bigger liar" than Cruz. He dubbed Dr. Ben Carson a "pathological liar" and said former Florida Governor Jeb Bush's lies were almost as bad as Cruz's. Trump has termed virtually every mildly adversarial media member a liar, too.

But there's only one truly massive liar in this race: Donald Trump. When Politico attempted to measure how many lies Trump told over the course of 4.6 hours of speeches, they found that he lied, on average, once every five minutes. When Huffington Post catalogued his lies over the course of just one town hall event, they came up with 71 lies.

Which made it relatively easy to come up with this not-even-close-to-complete list of 101 lies from Donald Trump."

Back