Trump Losing In World Opinion

It's great to see Mr.Trump upsetting the political elite,Mr.Obama was hailed as the new messiah but he was the same old system.Ms.Clinton is still sulking,she thought she could be first lady and president but he sunk her battleship,great fun to see the knowitalls kicked up the ass by the real people.

Well, she did win, after all, but the people who mattered preferred this posturing fool. Who hailed anyone as a new messiah outside your institution, kiddo? You equate the mentally-sub-normal with 'real people', do you? What is that, the 'American Dream'?

Werbung:
Reality check Mr.Trump is president Ms.Clinton isn't.Someone on the same drugs as Hillary,I guess.

No - your masters went against the people's vote, as is their way! :)
Clinton knew the system and the rules of the game,no using crying when you lose that you want the system changed.It doesn't work that way.

Clinton knew the system and the rules of the game,no using crying when you lose that you want the system changed.It doesn't work that way.
And what, child, suggests to your drunken emotionalism that I am 'crying'? Your masters' system is well known. just as is your grovelling to it. I merely remind you of its denial of democratic choice.

And what, child, suggests to your drunken emotionalism that I am 'crying'? Your masters' system is well known. just as is your grovelling to it. I merely remind you of its denial of democratic choice.
I think we all know,sonny who the drunkie junkie is here.I am merely reminding you that the American electoral system and its rules where known by all candidates before the election.If the American people want the system changed then let it be so,ok snowflake.

I think we all know,sonny who the drunkie junkie is here.I am merely reminding you that the American electoral system and its rules where known by all candidates before the election.If the American people want the system changed then let it be so,ok snowflake.

Don't claim the Buffoon was elected by the American People, that's all the world asks.

He won he's the president that's fact not a claim ,now stop cwying cos you lost baby.

Please don't suppose the civilized world is as emotional as you teenage rightists. He is, undoubtedly 'President' having lost the election.

Please don't suppose the civilized world is as emotional as you teenage rightists. He is, undoubtedly 'President' having lost the election.
Not making sense again buddy,Mr.Trump is admired throughout America and the world,soon he will visit his friends and allies in England and the wheels of progress will turn.

Not making sense again buddy,Mr.Trump is admired throughout America and the world,soon he will visit his friends and allies in England and the wheels of progress will turn.

If you believe that, I hope your cell is padded, poor bugger! :) Still, he'll never come here, and even the English are not likely to accept that crude shit on their streets.

If you believe that, I hope your cell is padded, poor bugger! :) Still, he'll never come here, and even the English are not likely to accept that crude shit on their streets.
Your so out of touch in that institution they have confined you in.Watch the news and see how welcomed and respected Mr. Trump is when he visits Britain.

Your so out of touch in that institution they have confined you in.Watch the news and see how welcomed and respected Mr. Trump is when he visits Britain.

If the fart comes here he will NOT be welcome, as you well know.

No - your masters went against the people's vote, as is their way! :)

The United States does not elect a President by the popular vote....The "masters" you refer to is actually the United States Constitution which spells out the process. If people are unhappy with the process there is an system in place to amend the document. If amending the Constitution to mirror your opinion of how things should be lacks the needed threshold of support to be accomplished I would suggest that it is you who needs to rethink the general preference of the people as a whole.

The simple fact that those not from (and in fact some who are) the United States often do not grasp about the United States is that the United States is NOT a country that has been divided into states...it is a union of states that formed a country. That is why the protection of state's rights is so important.

Werbung:
The United States does not elect a President by the popular vote....The "masters" you refer to is actually the United States Constitution which spells out the process. If people are unhappy with the process there is an system in place to amend the document. If amending the Constitution to mirror your opinion of how things should be lacks the needed threshold of support to be accomplished I would suggest that it is you who needs to rethink the general preference of the people as a whole.

The simple fact that those not from (and in fact some who are) the United States often do not grasp about the United States is that the United States is NOT a country that has been divided into states...it is a union of states that formed a country. That is why the protection of state's rights is so important.

Death to the popular will. All power to the rich. Bugger democracy!

Back