Trump Ignores Constitution Again

Old_Trapper70

Now he thinks his DOJ can strip one of their citizenship:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-chief-...dministration-immigration-case-001649089.html

"Roberts and other Supreme Court justices indicated support for a deported ethnic Serb immigrant named Divna Maslenjak over her bid to regain her U.S. citizenship after it was stripped because she falsely stated her husband had not served in the Bosnian Serb army in the 1990s after Yugoslavia's collapse.

Roberts seemed particularly concerned that the government was asserting it could revoke citizenship through criminal prosecution for trivial lies or omissions.

He noted that in the past he has exceeded the speed limit while driving. If immigrants failed to disclose that on a citizenship application form asking them to list any instances of breaking the law, they could later lose their citizenship, the conservative chief justice said.

"Now you say that if I answer that question 'no,' 20 years after I was naturalized as a citizen, you can knock on my door and say, 'Guess what, you're not an American citizen after all?'" Roberts asked Justice Department lawyer Robert Parker."

Werbung:
Now he thinks his DOJ can strip one of their citizenship:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-chief-...dministration-immigration-case-001649089.html

"Roberts and other Supreme Court justices indicated support for a deported ethnic Serb immigrant named Divna Maslenjak over her bid to regain her U.S. citizenship after it was stripped because she falsely stated her husband had not served in the Bosnian Serb army in the 1990s after Yugoslavia's collapse.

Roberts seemed particularly concerned that the government was asserting it could revoke citizenship through criminal prosecution for trivial lies or omissions.

He noted that in the past he has exceeded the speed limit while driving. If immigrants failed to disclose that on a citizenship application form asking them to list any instances of breaking the law, they could later lose their citizenship, the conservative chief justice said.

"Now you say that if I answer that question 'no,' 20 years after I was naturalized as a citizen, you can knock on my door and say, 'Guess what, you're not an American citizen after all?'" Roberts asked Justice Department lawyer Robert Parker."
You post like an ass hat.

He does it as naturally and as stupidly as you defecate your knowledge on these pages.

so you can't actually define how he posts like an asshat.

i knew you were a moron.
actually of course it was obvious from your first post :)

I hear the Church began addressing that issue some time ago.
Did you hear that? Like all your posts, someone told you.

Not addressing, undressing. It's happening as I write and you approve it. You disgusting vile godbothering hypocrites.

Werbung:
Back