Trump calls off rally due to security concerns

PLC1

Staff member
Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, second in delegates to Trump in the GOP race, said late Friday that the billionaire has created "an environment that encourages this sort of nasty discourse."

"When the candidate urges supporters to engage in physical violence, to punch people in the face, the predictable consequence of that is that is escalates," Cruz said. "Today is unlikely to be the last such incidence."

Gee, Ted, ya think?

Imagine Trump as president! Holy (bleep!)

source

Werbung:
I guess George Soros and Move On claiming responsibility and promising more had nothing to do with it.

Back in the day incitement to riot was a crime.

Cheek in tongue, I admire The forthright mien of this man Trump. His security concerns are natural given the interactive factors of his twisted gift of the gab, multiplicity of edgy lone rangers with access to the trigger and his ability to attract admiration and wrath in equal measure. Shows that he has perspective on issues and not the bellicose character if is depicted to be which I suppose is a front.

Werbung:
These violent protests aren't hurting Trump's campaign in any way. Whether he cancels more rallies or not, people who intended to vote for him will. In fact, the violent protests could end up getting him even more support.

Back