Trump at war with the media

In my opinion voters used Trump to mess up the status quo which had worked well for the wealthy, the press, the bureaucracies, the dependent class, and the politicians but not for the regular people who had been held in contempt. It was a legal insurrection, and today's protesters represent the tired old establishment. Interesting times. I wish Trump and his folks the best of luck.

Robert Merry has the best political analysis I have read on the 2016 elections. One quote:

... the country was at an inflection point. It desperately needed a new brand of politics that could break the deadlock and set it upon a new course toward its future and destiny. In such times, a gap inevitably emerges between the political establishment, guided by the lessons of the past (increasingly irrelevant lessons, as it happens), and the electorate, always ahead of the establishment in seeing the need for new political paradigms, new dialectical thinking, and new coalitions designed to bust up political logjams and set the country upon a new course.

Werbung:
The Australian media universally always attacks Trump. Yet our foreign Minister met Pence today and out migrant swop agreements looks like going ahead.

In my opinion voters used Trump to mess up the status quo which had worked well for the wealthy, the press, the bureaucracies, the dependent class, and the politicians but not for the regular people who had been held in contempt. It was a legal insurrection, and today's protesters represent the tired old establishment. Interesting times. I wish Trump and his folks the best of luck.

Robert Merry has the best political analysis I have read on the 2016 elections. One quote:

... the country was at an inflection point. It desperately needed a new brand of politics that could break the deadlock and set it upon a new course toward its future and destiny. In such times, a gap inevitably emerges between the political establishment, guided by the lessons of the past (increasingly irrelevant lessons, as it happens), and the electorate, always ahead of the establishment in seeing the need for new political paradigms, new dialectical thinking, and new coalitions designed to bust up political logjams and set the country upon a new course.
Brilliant.
There is a point at which the middle class says 'enough'. And it's going to painful to those doing the screwing.

The Australian media universally always attacks Trump. Yet our foreign Minister met Pence today and out migrant swop agreements looks like going ahead.
You called it.
Wonder what we got in return. I'm guessing the start of a new trade program. Maybe more.

Australia will take migrants in the USA from central America in return for you taking some of our refugees.

It will be nice to see it again now that the government is no longer at war with commerce.
And our rising tide will lift your boats too.

The "government" is now at an open war with the people.

The "rising tide" is a fiction now just as it was when Reagan tried it. The 1% has amassed trillions in additional wealth since Reagan, and especially since Bush43. It sure as hell didn't raise the middle class, and created more working poor. And I am not sure how the economy is going to handle the rise in technology replacing the low skilled worker.

http://billmoyers.com/2014/09/11/a-wealthy-capitalist-on-why-money-doesnt-trickle-down/

Werbung:
The "government" is now at an open war with the people.

The "rising tide" is a fiction now just as it was when Reagan tried it. The 1% has amassed trillions in additional wealth since Reagan, and especially since Bush43. It sure as hell didn't raise the middle class, and created more working poor. And I am not sure how the economy is going to handle the rise in technology replacing the low skilled worker.

http://billmoyers.com/2014/09/11/a-wealthy-capitalist-on-why-money-doesnt-trickle-down/
The .01%ers amassed even more while their investment BO was in office.

Back