Trump at war with the media

It could be that he actually believes all of the crazy things he says, so he's not lying at all.

If he wasn't lying he would apologize for his "error" once it was pointed out to him. However, his followers don't require that of him, and he thinks he actually won the election. A rude awakening is due him in 2018, and even more so in 2020.

Werbung:
The sad part is that so many actually believe his lies, and when he is caught he just lies some more, and then says the media is not against him, the media is against the country. And these damn fools still believe him. It is like he never said he had investigators in Hawaii, and boy were the people going to be surprised at to what they had found. Of course, they never found out a damn thing. Then his tax returns. He was supposed to release them. Of course, he never even proved he was under audit. Then there was he was going to turn control of his businesses to his sons, and yet her never has, and the papers he presented that supposedly said he had were blanks sheets of paper, and he wouldn't let the press see them. The latest was the numbers of illegal voters, and none of them voted for him of course, and he never has, nor will he, proved his lie. Of course, the reality that his own daughter, and 4 of his advisors including Steve Bannon, are registered to vote in two different States is irrelevant.

And then Grumpy removes my post for calling people like him "idiots".
I never removed your post, I never even complained.. FYI, I don't take you that serious.. You have a serious problem my friend..

If he wasn't lying he would apologize for his "error" once it was pointed out to him. However, his followers don't require that of him, and he thinks he actually won the election. A rude awakening is due him in 2018, and even more so in 2020.
Trump did win the election.. and I have five bucks that says republicans gain seats in the house in 2018

The sad part is that so many actually believe his lies, and when he is caught he just lies some more, and then says the media is not against him, the media is against the country. And these damn fools still believe him. It is like he never said he had investigators in Hawaii, and boy were the people going to be surprised at to what they had found. Of course, they never found out a damn thing. Then his tax returns. He was supposed to release them. Of course, he never even proved he was under audit. Then there was he was going to turn control of his businesses to his sons, and yet her never has, and the papers he presented that supposedly said he had were blanks sheets of paper, and he wouldn't let the press see them. The latest was the numbers of illegal voters, and none of them voted for him of course, and he never has, nor will he, proved his lie. Of course, the reality that his own daughter, and 4 of his advisors including Steve Bannon, are registered to vote in two different States is irrelevant.

And then Grumpy removes my post for calling people like him "idiots".
Anything is possible, but it strikes me as highly unlikely you would know things that nobody in the media has so far uncovered. Besides, the reason I don’t tend to swallow conspiracies isn’t because I am less cynical than you, but because I am even more cynical. I don’t happen to believe that even two people are capable of keeping a secret, let alone a whole large bunch of them. If your post was removed it wasn't me.. I could care less.

Trump did win the election.. and I have five bucks that says republicans gain seats in the house in 2018

Only the electoral vote, and he lost the popular vote by 3 MILLION. And keep your money. It is petty cash, and I don't take a fools money.

I know the disdain you hold for the warnings of God, and Christ, yet I will give you this one from G. Washington in his Farewell Address:

"The alternate domination of one faction over another, sharpened by the spirit of revenge, natural to party dissension, which in different ages and countries has perpetrated the most horrid enormities, is itself a frightful despotism. But this leads at length to a more formal and permanent despotism. The disorders and miseries which result gradually incline the minds of men to seek security and repose in the absolute power of an individual; and sooner or later the chief of some prevailing faction, more able or more fortunate than his competitors, turns this disposition to the purposes of his own elevation, on the ruins of public liberty.

Without looking forward to an extremity of this kind (which nevertheless ought not to be entirely out of sight), the common and continual mischiefs of the spirit of party are sufficient to make it the interest and duty of a wise people to discourage and restrain it."

Only the electoral vote, and he lost the popular vote by 3 MILLION. And keep your money. It is petty cash, and I don't take a fools money.

I know the disdain you hold for the warnings of God, and Christ, yet I will give you this one from G. Washington in his Farewell Address:

"The alternate domination of one faction over another, sharpened by the spirit of revenge, natural to party dissension, which in different ages and countries has perpetrated the most horrid enormities, is itself a frightful despotism. But this leads at length to a more formal and permanent despotism. The disorders and miseries which result gradually incline the minds of men to seek security and repose in the absolute power of an individual; and sooner or later the chief of some prevailing faction, more able or more fortunate than his competitors, turns this disposition to the purposes of his own elevation, on the ruins of public liberty.

Without looking forward to an extremity of this kind (which nevertheless ought not to be entirely out of sight), the common and continual mischiefs of the spirit of party are sufficient to make it the interest and duty of a wise people to discourage and restrain it."
I'm glad we agree.. THANK GOD HILLARY WASN'T Elected

Washington was a wise man. We should listen to him.

But, don't you know that if it weren't for all of those illegal votes, Trump would have won the popular vote as well. The election was rigged. I know it must have been rigged, because go.. I mean Trump himself said so.

The whole thing is so amazingly incomprehensible that the press secretary, Conway and Trump are all of one mind to tackle such a trivial lie and try to defend it at all costs.
I'm a citizen of the US. Some people say, "Trump is not my president." I go further and say this is not my country. Emotionally I have become divorced from it and sort of look at it as if I'm a foreigner wondering what has happened to the sanity of that country.
I am an American. I will always be an American.
I am no longer a Republican, however. I registered with that party when Reagan was running, and didn't change until my party went loco and nominated Trump.

I'm glad we agree.. THANK GOD HILLARY WASN'T Elected

Sorry, I said that from day one. Guess you ignored that. Too bad Trump was since he is as corrupt as she is But hey, you voted for one corrupt candidate knowing he was corrupt. And then shout hallelujah because the other corrupt candidate was not elected. Hypocrisy.

Anything is possible, but it strikes me as highly unlikely you would know things that nobody in the media has so far uncovered. Besides, the reason I don’t tend to swallow conspiracies isn’t because I am less cynical than you, but because I am even more cynical. I don’t happen to believe that even two people are capable of keeping a secret, let alone a whole large bunch of them. If your post was removed it wasn't me.. I could care less.

What conspiracy? Everything I posted was in the media, or from Trumps own lying lips.

Sorry, I said that from day one. Guess you ignored that. Too bad Trump was since he is as corrupt as she is But hey, you voted for one corrupt candidate knowing he was corrupt. And then shout hallelujah because the other corrupt candidate was not elected. Hypocrisy.
You call it hypocrisy, I call it opinionated . So your wrong about me, but time will tell if I'm right about Trump. Listen, there are many things I wish he would say and do differently. But then my way probably wouldn't work..

I do not ever remember using the word hallelujah, I even had to look up the spelling.. So, by your standards, now your a liar ..

Werbung:
I do not ever remember using the word hallelujah, I even had to look up the spelling.. So, by your standards, now your a liar ..

Nope. You did, you just don't know enough to realize it. You said "THANK GOD HILLARY WASN'T Elected", and hallelujah means "Thanks be to our God". ;)

Back