Trouble in donkeyland

Werbung:
Let's compare ability to connect to constituency. Reading a telepromptoir is easy.
Yes, and Trump should try it more often. That way, his words have been run by someone who can edit out the more insane comments before he makes them public.

And, he needs to shut down his twitter account. That's where most of the absurdities are aired .

Yes, and Trump should try it more often. That way, his words have been run by someone who can edit out the more insane comments before he makes them public.

He can't give a speech without a teleprompter, and even then he screws it up. The guy if far below the acclaimed "moron". In fact, to call him a moron is an insult to morons.

And, he needs to shut down his twitter account. That's where most of the absurdities are aired .
His constituents get it just fine.

If my constituents you mean supporters, then yes if they get it. They get it and will support anything he says regardless of what it is.
No I mean constituents which is why I selected that word. Detractors get it too. They just don't want to admit it.

Werbung:
No I mean constituents which is why I selected that word. Detractors get it too. They just don't want to admit it.

I don't see where you "get" anything. You support a liar who seeks to increase the nuclear capabilities of the US by 10 fold, and you think the guy is rational.

As far as "pols" are concerned, Trump is down in the numbers again, and the Repugnant ones that support him are going to lose their seats of power as was shown in Al. In fact, Corker finally woke up, and is going to cost Trump even more.

Back