Trojan Horse

Schools are for practical education, math science etc. If parents want a prochial education they can buy it.

Muslim schools follow National Curriculum along with Islamic studies, Arabic and Urdu languages. Muslim children need to learn and be well versed in standard English to go for higher studies and research to serve humanity. They need to learn and be well versed in Arabic and Urdu to keep in touch with their cultural heritage and enjoy the beauty of their literature and poetry. The whole world belongs to Muslim because he/she is a citizen of this tiny global village.

Bilingual Muslim children should have their own state funded schools with their own bilingual teachers as role models during their developmental period. There is no place for a non-Muslim child or a teacher in a Muslim school. Similarly, other migrant communities should have their own state funded Muslim schools. In this way native children will get all the attention by their teachers. It will improve race relation because state schools are the home of institutional racism. This is the best solution to end racism.

During colonial days, British did not follow local customs or culture. They didn't exactly "go native". They even forced the native Americans and native Australian to adopt all the evils of their culture and customs. They are still the underdogs of American and Australian societies. At least Australian Prime Minister apologised to the natives for their evil deeds. Brits living in Spain and France don't even bother learning the language of the new adopted country. Frankly suggesting that people don't want to become "British" they should move elsewhere is extremely irritating. Immigrants are in UK because they are needed, it was never an act of charity. Without migration, British economy and society will bleed to death. British culture and customs will undoubtedly change as it has for millennium due to immigration. I am not quite sure why Brits would be worried about that. I bet your ancestors were not of the same mind set when they were stealing the wealth of other lands, building an empire. Now those wealth have been used to make your economy stable and you don't want the people from those same lands anymore. That's a typical example of use and dump. All those British people who to go to live in Spain, Thailand etc will take it upon themselves to learn the language of their new country? I'm not sure how learning English will help stop extremism either, many of those who have carried out/plotted atrocities have been highly educated. Speaking English does not promote integration into British society, and broaden opportunities. English speaking Muslims still face discrimination in jobs, education and housing. English speaking Muslim youths are angry, frustrated and extremist, thanks to English language. English language is not only a lingua franca but also lingua frankensteinia. Human right also covers linguistic right. Cultural and linguistic genocide are very common. British schooling is murdering community languages like Arabic, Urdu and others. English is today the world killer language. Linguistic genocide is a crime against humanity and British schooling is guilty of committing this crime. Simply moving to, say, China and learning Chinese does not make you Chinese. So how does learning English make you British? If the only qualification needed were to be able to speak the Queen's English half the population would be deported. Which English will this be? The BBC English or the one that has no sentences other than the swear word! What about the mass EMIGRATION which has seen FIVE MILLION British people move to other countries in Europe and around the world? Do you also condemn everyone for that? or do British people have some God given right to move to other countries while they have no right to come to ours?

As a British Asian myself, and a Muslim, I am deeply proud of my heritage and language. At home i speak my own languages, Punjabi and Urdu. When out and about with family, i speak in Urdu etc. I will speak in whatever language I like. Nobody, absolutely nobody will tell us what language to speak. Obviously I appreciate everyone living here should ve able to speak a bit of English. But its not a must, especially for elders. After all, look at how many Brits move to other nations yet refuse to learn the languages? No, they expect others to learn or speak English, and the Brits just don't wanna integrate. If u Brits don't do it when u move to other nations, don't expect or demand other others, Asians, Africans etc to have to learn English to fit in. Me, Im Asian, Im proud of my languages and if it riles others when they cant understand our conversations, well get over it. There is no such thing as multiculturalism, it's a phallusy, a twisted idealism of the truth, multiculturalism refers to the mixing and integration of different races and beliefs but they don't integrate, they purposefully segregate themselves to continue their own way of life, I don't call that 'integration'.
IA
London School of Islamics Trust

Werbung:
I will stick to my original comment :

There is no room for islam in a free civilized society !

No amount of intellect will debate the current events in the news!

My problem is not with islam but, with its' followers. And, these followers dominate what is known as islam today!

Werbung:
Muslim schools follow National Curriculum along with Islamic studies, Arabic and Urdu languages. Muslim children need to learn and be well versed in standard English to go for higher studies and research to serve humanity. They need to learn and be well versed in Arabic and Urdu to keep in touch with their cultural heritage and enjoy the beauty of their literature and poetry. The whole world belongs to Muslim because he/she is a citizen of this tiny global village.

Bilingual Muslim children should have their own state funded schools with their own bilingual teachers as role models during their developmental period. There is no place for a non-Muslim child or a teacher in a Muslim school. Similarly, other migrant communities should have their own state funded Muslim schools. In this way native children will get all the attention by their teachers. It will improve race relation because state schools are the home of institutional racism. This is the best solution to end racism.

During colonial days, British did not follow local customs or culture. They didn't exactly "go native". They even forced the native Americans and native Australian to adopt all the evils of their culture and customs. They are still the underdogs of American and Australian societies. At least Australian Prime Minister apologised to the natives for their evil deeds. Brits living in Spain and France don't even bother learning the language of the new adopted country. Frankly suggesting that people don't want to become "British" they should move elsewhere is extremely irritating. Immigrants are in UK because they are needed, it was never an act of charity. Without migration, British economy and society will bleed to death. British culture and customs will undoubtedly change as it has for millennium due to immigration. I am not quite sure why Brits would be worried about that. I bet your ancestors were not of the same mind set when they were stealing the wealth of other lands, building an empire. Now those wealth have been used to make your economy stable and you don't want the people from those same lands anymore. That's a typical example of use and dump. All those British people who to go to live in Spain, Thailand etc will take it upon themselves to learn the language of their new country? I'm not sure how learning English will help stop extremism either, many of those who have carried out/plotted atrocities have been highly educated. Speaking English does not promote integration into British society, and broaden opportunities. English speaking Muslims still face discrimination in jobs, education and housing. English speaking Muslim youths are angry, frustrated and extremist, thanks to English language. English language is not only a lingua franca but also lingua frankensteinia. Human right also covers linguistic right. Cultural and linguistic genocide are very common. British schooling is murdering community languages like Arabic, Urdu and others. English is today the world killer language. Linguistic genocide is a crime against humanity and British schooling is guilty of committing this crime. Simply moving to, say, China and learning Chinese does not make you Chinese. So how does learning English make you British? If the only qualification needed were to be able to speak the Queen's English half the population would be deported. Which English will this be? The BBC English or the one that has no sentences other than the swear word! What about the mass EMIGRATION which has seen FIVE MILLION British people move to other countries in Europe and around the world? Do you also condemn everyone for that? or do British people have some God given right to move to other countries while they have no right to come to ours?

As a British Asian myself, and a Muslim, I am deeply proud of my heritage and language. At home i speak my own languages, Punjabi and Urdu. When out and about with family, i speak in Urdu etc. I will speak in whatever language I like. Nobody, absolutely nobody will tell us what language to speak. Obviously I appreciate everyone living here should ve able to speak a bit of English. But its not a must, especially for elders. After all, look at how many Brits move to other nations yet refuse to learn the languages? No, they expect others to learn or speak English, and the Brits just don't wanna integrate. If u Brits don't do it when u move to other nations, don't expect or demand other others, Asians, Africans etc to have to learn English to fit in. Me, Im Asian, Im proud of my languages and if it riles others when they cant understand our conversations, well get over it. There is no such thing as multiculturalism, it's a phallusy, a twisted idealism of the truth, multiculturalism refers to the mixing and integration of different races and beliefs but they don't integrate, they purposefully segregate themselves to continue their own way of life, I don't call that 'integration'.
IA
London School of Islamics Trust
https://www.houseofpolitics.com/threads/the-real-question.17882/#post-227900

Back