Tribute Thread

Werbung:
No because Nobody spammed you here in this thread? you made a comment about the NAU beng a conspiracy.......a NEW member posted back an answer to your point. And you felt the right to trample this persons intents, by creating a new thread, and stripping it from the discussion. And then went on about your business, as though nothing had happened? No explanations no nothing?

and now your trying to justify it by calling the post ed answer spam. how Cozy......sure takes the heat off of your foot in mouth comments dosen't it? spare me the "I was trying to help him out" Bullsh%t............

your the worse kind of moderator there is a decietful lying manipulative one..............

spam............yeah ok direct response to YOUR STATEMENT and you Cry SPAM

its all here for all to see

No because Nobody spammed you here in this thread? you made a comment about the NAU beng a conspiracy.......a NEW member posted back an answer to your point. And you felt the right to trample this persons intents, by creating a new thread, and stripping it from the discussion. And then went on about your business, as though nothing had happened? No explanations no nothing?

and now your trying to justify it by calling the post ed answer spam. how Cozy......sure takes the heat off of your foot in mouth comments dosen't it? spare me the "I was trying to help him out" Bullsh%t............

your the worse kind of moderator there is a decietful lying manipulative one..............

spam............yeah ok direct response to YOUR STATEMENT and you Cry SPAM

its all here for all to see

Okay Roker, we're not getting anywhere. Two quick things and then I'm going to leave it up to Admin or one of the other Mods to pick it up from here:

1) I've given you more than enough explanations.

2) I didn't try to "justify" my actions my referring to it as spam, but I was just classifying it as how I see it. It really doesn't have anything to do with using political mutt's post to create a more appropriate thread.

This place has one of the MOST Biased moderators ive ever seen in all my years on the web,makes me think that USMC is really just admin in a "user" account ........

No Ill explain it to YOU the last time I made 2 posts concerning your FDR statements then as well I posted a THIRD comment today the one that is still here.....the other 2 posts? dissapeared

and again for the last time as well you "Claim" that you moved the thread to "help" the Poster out a little bit.....when you did no such thing,had you any intent on "helping" the thread you surely would have moved it and then POSTED the thread to

A) explain your actions to the new guy
B) to "lend a hand" in the post getting a good start
c)to support your claims

but instead you moved it to a NEW TOPIC that YOU created leaving the appearance that PM posted a new thread. you gave no explanation at all ......and you never bothered to even post to help out as you eluded to

and at the EXACT same time this was all happeneing my 2 posts about FDR turned up missing and the only MOD on the board at the time

YOU

Roker, I can tell you that Admin and USMC are not the same people.

I can also tell you that this is becoming extremely tiring. Your topic was moved, its been explained. You obviously don't like it, but thats whats happened.

What do you suggest we do about this Roker, if our moderation is so bad?

Guys, lets all remember that this is a tribute thread to Roker. If it didn't look like this it'd be all wrong. So don't worry about it too much.

Werbung:
Back