Trends In The News - "Pledge To Foreign Allegiances?"

Werbung:
I got a better idea. Why not change the Pledge of Allegiance from " And justice for all" to " And justice for some" Cause not everyone gets equal justice in America.

No Ticket.But Justice is corrupted in America. Least justice is fair in Russia.
Pulling your leg. Yes its not perfect but you will find its no different anywhere in the world. Any process that is deoendant on people is subject to variability. Justicy is no different.

Well theyre not. All they want you to be is safe. They want you to think before doing something stupid. Im America its called GREED & ROBBERY. Cops rob you because states and your local government need money. Just like Seat Belts,Cell Phones and Parking Meters have nothing to do with public safety. Its about revinue.

Well theyre not. All they want you to be is safe. They want you to think before doing something stupid. Im America its called GREED & ROBBERY. Cops rob you because states and your local government need money. Just like Seat Belts,Cell Phones and Parking Meters have nothing to do with public safety. Its about revinue.
And this is based on your years living there or a youtube ?

Its based on facts. Prove it that seat belts save lives? There are thousands of people die in auto accidents and they wore seat belts. There are thousands of people die in auto accidents and drove 55MPH. There are thousands of people die in auto accidents who never talked on cell phones. And what does parking meters do to save lives? It seems to me cops should ignore petty stuff and stick to enforcing real crime.Like Rape,Robbery,Muggings and burglaries.

Its based on facts. Prove it that seat belts save lives? There are thousands of people die in auto accidents and they wore seat belts. There are thousands of people die in auto accidents and drove 55MPH. There are thousands of people die in auto accidents who never talked on cell phones. And what does parking meters do to save lives? It seems to me cops should ignore petty stuff and stick to enforcing real crime.Like Rape,Robbery,Muggings and burglaries.
Seat belts do save lives but not all. Lower speeds will save lives but not all. Removing distractions will save lives but not all. And some of those lives are not the driver ir his or passengers but innocent bydtanders like you and me. Parking meters are all about the money. How could cops prevent the crimes you mention ? All they can do is take reports after the fact and investigate which they already do.

Werbung:
By putting squad cars patrolling your neighborhoods at nite that cuts down the serious crimes like they do in Canada. But instead they patrol around Banks,Shopping Centers,Jewerly stores,Bail Bondsman and gun shops late at nite that protects the Jews and the Rich.

Back