To Learn More About China

Werbung:
Very impressive! Uniquely diverse and very picturesque too. There once was a point in America where we built great colossal buildings to our train systems...it a shame that we allowed our auto industry to become the form of transportation that has cut up mass acreages across this country and let the form of train transportation fall by the wayside as the big auto makers were allowed to ruin this pristine landscape with all of the Interstate Highways.

Very impressive! Uniquely diverse and very picturesque too. There once was a point in America where we built great colossal buildings to our train systems...it a shame that we allowed our auto industry to become the form of transportation that has cut up mass acreages across this country and let the form of train transportation fall by the wayside as the big auto makers were allowed to ruin this pristine landscape with all of the Interstate Highways.

Oh, that's good!
Thanks for replying me.
Also, you make me know more about USA!
Have you been to China?
See this, can help you a lot:
http://forum.globaltimes.cn/forum/index.php

Werbung:
I'm living in China.

There once was a point in America where we built great colossal buildings to our train systems...it a shame that we allowed our auto industry to become the form of transportation that has cut up mass acreages across this country and let the form of train transportation fall by the wayside as the big auto makers were allowed to ruin this pristine landscape with all of the Interstate Highways.
But more and more cars in China every year.

Back