Tiger Woods' apology decoded

rationalist

Hi, I'm Tiger a guy who, because he is rich and famous regularly gets offered sex by beautiful women who wouldn't look twice at me if I weren't rich and famous. I give in to this because I am a man.

But I live in a country of nauseating hypocrisy where the public display of one's own personal issues has come to be the norm and so I can take advantage of this to get my sponsorships back.

I haven't killed anyone, unlike George Bush who is responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands and never apologised.

I haven't had sex with a minor like many Roman Catholic priests who don't apologise.

I haven't sold the US to China like the bankers who haven't apologised.

I just nobbed a few great looking women who were throwing themselves at me. I'm not really sorry, well apart from being sorry I got caught and so will have to take a break from philandering er er I mean golf.

Werbung:
Addendum to the above post. Let us count all those who make sincere and heartfelt apologies before they are caught (exposed),: 0. Now let us count all those who make sincere and heartfelt apologies after they are caught (exposed),: All.

Does that tell us anything?

I just nobbed a few great looking women who were throwing themselves at me. I'm not really sorry, well apart from being sorry I got caught and so will have to take a break from philandering er er I mean golf.

.......yeah pretty much sums it up..............
thumbsup.gif

I saw the heart rending stagemanaged apology and was so emotionaly moved by his sincerety and honesty I nearly puked over the cat..........

Werbung:
The OP sums it up well enough. He's a cad, but there are worse out there who have not yet apologized.

On Golf: Is a caddy a person who hauls around sticks for a cad?

Back