Throw the jackasses out of office

CHAINSAW

Ladies & Gentlemen,
I urge all American voters in the next couple of election cycles to vote out of office ALL incumbent politicians. Washington D.C. has completely and utterly lost touch with the American public, it values and the priorities of this Great Nation.
THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY POLITICAL PARTY OR THE INCREASINGLY POPULAR "TEA PARTY" MOVEMENT.
The career politicians in Washington and around the Country have become way too cozy with special interests and their campaign contributors. We cannot continue down the path of ever increasing budget deficits and foreign debt, if we want this Country to continue being the shining light of freedom and liberty.
We, the American voter, need to take responsibility for what is happening in Washington, by our apathy and lack of interest in what is happening, we have allowed these scumbags to neglect the Nations best interests and driven us into the financial abyss we find ourselves in today. Maybe with new “blood” and people with real interest and desires to rectify the mistakes can we overcome these issues. If the new elected officials do not meet the challenge and continue down the same path, then we vote them out of office and continue voting them out until we get people that understand the issues and have the political guts to change them for the better, for ALL Americans. Democrat, Republican or Independent, I don’t care, so long as we get people to do the right thing!

Werbung:
As most Americans don't seem to care about the war crimes the US commits killing many innocent people I don't think there is much hope for your urge.

Can we really throw the rascals out without electing new rascals?

Voters base their votes on party loyalty and what they see on TV commercials. The average voter has no idea what is going on in Washington. They are not happy with what they see on CNN or FOX, but tend to think that "their" congressperson and senator are doing fine, so long as they belong to the right party. Of course, the pols make sure that they belong to the right party by gerrymandering their districts to include a majority of whatever party they belong to.

What we need to do is elect citizens to Congress who are wiling to spend a few years in public service, then return to private life, not career politicians who will do or say anything to get/keep power. We need to reduce the influence of money in politics. We need to do away with the two party system. We need to educate the populace as to what the issues are and what stance the candidates really take on those issues. We need to throw the lobbyists out into the street. We need to outlaw TV campaign ads.

In short, we have to do the impossible to reform government, so we'll just have to learn to live with what we have.

If the new elected officials do not meet the challenge and continue down the same path, then we vote them out of office and continue voting them out until we get people that understand the issues and have the political guts to change them for the better, for ALL Americans.
....And, how much farther, into debt, can we afford to go....until we get people that understand the issues and have the political guts to change them for the better, for ALL Americans????

:confused:

That probably needs to be established.

:rolleyes:

You may as well face it, America's period of world domination is over an they are passing the torch to China.

Nothing is going to stop this.

All empires end

You may as well face it, America's period of world domination is over an they are passing the torch to China.

Nothing is going to stop this.
Sounds like you've been bitten by a "conservative"-psychic.

Never+remove+your+blinders.jpg

It's a temporary-condition....​

As most Americans don't seem to care about the war crimes the US commits killing many innocent people I don't think there is much hope for your urge.

What "war Crimes"? So the United States should sit back idly and let terrorists keep killing innocent people, NOT only in the United States, but in Europe also? I think not. As in all wars, and fighting Al-Qaeda IS a WAR, there are unfortunate times that innocent people are killed. This happened in WW I, WW II, the Korean War and Vietnam. But I must respectfully disagree with you that what the USA is doing can be classified as “war crimes”.

Can we really throw the rascals out without electing new rascals?

Voters base their votes on party loyalty and what they see on TV commercials. The average voter has no idea what is going on in Washington. They are not happy with what they see on CNN or FOX, but tend to think that "their" congressperson and senator are doing fine, so long as they belong to the right party. Of course, the pols make sure that they belong to the right party by gerrymandering their districts to include a majority of whatever party they belong to.

What we need to do is elect citizens to Congress who are wiling to spend a few years in public service, then return to private life, not career politicians who will do or say anything to get/keep power. We need to reduce the influence of money in politics. We need to do away with the two party system. We need to educate the populace as to what the issues are and what stance the candidates really take on those issues. We need to throw the lobbyists out into the street. We need to outlaw TV campaign ads.

In short, we have to do the impossible to reform government, so we'll just have to learn to live with what we have.

You are probably right, but it is time the American voters get themselves educated and involved, because to the contrary this great Nation will succumb to the massive debt and implode. I maybe too optimistic that voters will change, but both the Democrat & Republican Parties have become so corrupt it is beyond comprehension. I know I am be too idealistic, but one can always hope for a dramatic change in the public’s attitude, maybe these “Tea Party” people will have a positive impact.

Werbung:
....And, how much farther, into debt, can we afford to go....until we get people that understand the issues and have the political guts to change them for the better, for ALL Americans????

:confused:

That probably needs to be established.

:rolleyes:

We already are on the way to complete and utter financial collapse; at least we can try and force a change. But you are probably right, sorry to say.

Back