Three high ranking Syrian officials killed in bomb blast

Werbung:
Actally, I heard tonight that he may have already left Syria. That would indicate things haven't been going too well on the inside of his government.

Actally, I heard tonight that he may have already left Syria. That would indicate things haven't been going too well on the inside of his government.

I doubt he would try to go elsewhere--or that Russia would accept him.
If he leaves Syria--the Mossad will be on planes that same night--heading right behind him--and he knows it.

I doubt he would try to go elsewhere--or that Russia would accept him.
If he leaves Syria--the Mossad will be on planes that same night--heading right behind him--and he knows it.

Are you kidding? Then you haven't been reading the news. Both China and Russia would take him, in fact, they would probably be the ones to fly him out.

Are you kidding? Then you haven't been reading the news. Both China and Russia would take him, in fact, they would probably be the ones to fly him out.

Neither would take him.
Once out of Syria as it's dictator--he is dead-weight of *zero* value.
Neither Russia nor China do ANYTHING that is not for profit or gain.
This also would insult whoever takes over in Syria.
They have nothing even approaching a "sense of loyalty".
Nor does Assad.

Assad goes down in a hail of bullets--or worse.

Has money hidden in Swiss banks?
Well--trust me--Swiss bankers will be more than glad to just usurp that with no trail left behind whatsoever. It is what they are all about--with dictators.

Like I said. You haven't been reading the news for the last 18 months, and yes they would take him.

He would be very wise to flee--and get away with murder.
For--a while...
Perhaps indefinitely.

But, let him go. He's out of power, which is the first step.
Now, how to make sure that the Taliban, Al Qaeda, or some such group doesn't take power in that unfortunate country?

Werbung:
Perhaps indefinitely.

But, let him go. He's out of power, which is the first step.
Now, how to make sure that the Taliban, Al Qaeda, or some such group doesn't take power in that unfortunate country?

Only the people there can do that.
That is their civil war--and we should stay out.

Back