This place is suddenly flooded ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libsmasher

... with leftwing wackos.

Where did all these people come from? Is the Obama camp, awash in money, paying shills for a last big surge on the net before the election? Speaking of shills, I've wondered about Popeye for a long time .... anyone who denigrates the US olympic team can't be an american, with the exception of the absolutely farthest out fringe wackos, the possibility of which can't be excluded in his case. Who is he? What is he? He pops up every day with his slurs du jour, makes a hit-and-run, and then rarely tries to engage in debate when people rebut his garbage. He behaves very much like someone who is paid to do a "job".

Werbung:
They are the have nots of the world. People who lack the ability to achieve contentment and are always looking for something other than themselves to blame, need company. Psych 101 stuff.

Most liberals act this way. Hit and run tactics are the default standard for the left. What, did you expect them to talk rationally with evidence and support?

The entire left side of our country doesn't use basic logical and research. To do so would thwart their argument. I know this because that is exactly how I ceased to be a liberal. By investigating the arguments I had chosen to support, I ended up not supporting them! But others refuse to change views because they are too committed to the ideology they have adopted.

This is why we can show clear cut examples of how tax cuts help, and they will still deny it. We can show that preventing drilling for oil, causes the price to rise, and they will still support it. We can show that alternative energy sources have failed to deliver, and they will still fund them. We can show how socialization of industry has failed consistently every single time it has ever been tried in the history of the modern world... and they will still want it for health care.

Even when it's beyond all doubt that their views will fail and cause massive problems, their pride at their chosen views, will prevent them from ever changing. This is why it is so important we keep telling the truth, and stating the facts in clear concise manors. Hopefully the ones still open minded, will hear the evidence and chose wisely, before they become hopeless liberals, unable to learn beyond their limited views.

Definition time, folks.

Left wing = ?
Liberals = ?

Are the two above terms synonymous? Are they synonyms for "Democrat"?

It's time to step up to the plate and define what you're talking about. It's easy to fix a label on anyone who you disagree with, but when generalizations are made, it is my own opinion that the generalizers are engaging in mental laziness and really have no fixed definition for the terms they are using. Prove me wrong.

I love how warped Libs mind is, like someone is "paid" to come to this site and chat to push the party. As if somehow this is the Huffington Post, or Drudge Report and we have sooo many viewers.

And libs who cares how many libs are here? you cant debate even one well.

Definition time, folks.

Left wing = ?
Liberals = ?

Are the two above terms synonymous? Are they synonyms for "Democrat"?

You demand definitions in a place where "neocon" means anyone to the right of Obama? :D

I love how warped Libs mind is, like someone is "paid" to come to this site and chat to push the party. As if somehow this is the Huffington Post, or Drudge Report and we have sooo many viewers.

Google "Obama's paid shills", and read some of the quarter million hits. :rolleyes:

And libs who cares how many libs are here? you cant debate even one well.

In your dreams. :D I've clobbered YOU so many times, you're probably posting from a convalescent home. ;)

... with leftwing wackos.
You're quite welcome.

Cling to all o' your Absolutes as-tightly-as-possible. Nothing's more fun (for we leftwing wackos) than to surprise you "conservatives" (aka fascists**) with the other-side of all issues. Maturity comes awfully-late for a lot of "conservatives". You're not alone.

** A political philosophy, movement, or regime that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition. (See: Bush Admin)

It's evolution. They didn't.
devolutionnew.jpg

:rolleyes:

Werbung:
You're quite welcome.

Cling to all o' your Absolutes as-tightly-as-possible. Nothing's more fun (for we leftwing wackos) than to surprise you "conservatives" (aka fascists**) with the other-side of all issues. Maturity comes awfully-late for a lot of "conservatives". You're not alone.

Har! :D There's NOTHING surprising about leftwing wackoism: if an unprecedented issue came up, I could predict the leftwing wacko position with perfection. And where did this "maturity" crapola come from? Here's your "maturity": You're pro-abortion, pro-racial discrimination, pro-appeasement, pro-tax, pro-state, pro-ecofascist, anti-free speech - yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa - you're REAL "mature". :p

A political philosophy, movement, or regime that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition. (See: Bush Admin)

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttt???????? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back