This is classic Maga.

Werbung:
I believe we must admit that America is being dumbed down as it departs from God. Schools are turning out less informed graduates and less intelligent and qualified people are filling more and more key jobs in America where their ignorance and incompetence are having a very bad effect on the nation as a whole.
I attended a Southern Baptist college in my hometown for two years. Because I was majoring in Spanish and still was not fluent in it, I transferred to New Mexico State.

At the Baptist college, the biology teacher refused to say anything about evolution. He used fountain pens as an analogy. He said that if people liked Parker pens more than Schaeffer pens, then Schaeffer would go of of business. he did not even say the word "Darwin".
The Baptist college was dominated by fraternities and sororities, but I needed to pay tuition, so I worked at the Claycomo Ford assembly plant. My frat was the UAW.

NMSU was far more intellectual and challenging. I made lots of friends and actually became fluent in Spanish.

I believe we must admit that America is being dumbed down as it departs from God.
No one has to admit to anything you say especially if you are foolish enough to think teaching about god would improve anyone. There's no evidence of that. It's just that you want every kid to be indoctrinated with the lifelong addiction you possess.
Schools are turning out less informed graduates and less intelligent
If you mean less informed about the god bullshyt, that's exactly how it should be.
and qualified people are filling more and more key jobs in America where their ignorance and incompetence are having a very bad effect on the nation as a whole.
Why would anyone employ some bum who had the same opportunities as others but chose god instead. It's not as if believing god is an assert to future employment.

You're paranoid about the god shyt. It's never been recorded that acknowledgment of some fictitious deity intellectually improved anyone.
You're a classic example. All you talk about is a god that doesn't exist. That's hardly intelligent.

I attended a Southern Baptist college in my hometown for two years. Because I was majoring in Spanish and still was not fluent in it, I transferred to New Mexico State.

At the Baptist college, the biology teacher refused to say anything about evolution. He used fountain pens as an analogy. He said that if people liked Parker pens more than Schaeffer pens, then Schaeffer would go of of business. he did not even say the word "Darwin".
The Baptist college was dominated by fraternities and sororities, but I needed to pay tuition, so I worked at the Claycomo Ford assembly plant. My frat was the UAW.

NMSU was far more intellectual and challenging. I made lots of friends and actually became fluent in Spanish.
I got saved at Glorietta in New Mexico in 1971.

No one has to admit to anything you say especially if you are foolish enough to think teaching about god would improve anyone. There's no evidence of that. It's just that you want every kid to be indoctrinated with the lifelong addiction you possess.

If you mean less informed about the god bullshyt, that's exactly how it should be.

Why would anyone employ some bum who had the same opportunities as others but chose god instead. It's not as if believing god is an assert to future employment.

You're paranoid about the god shyt. It's never been recorded that acknowledgment of some fictitious deity intellectually improved anyone.
You're a classic example. All you talk about is a god that doesn't exist. That's hardly intelligent.
We are finding that immoral, unethical, incompetent black women are being hired to fill slots in government and education because of racial and gender quotas. That is the oppositie of what Martion Luther King said we should judge people by.

We are finding that immoral, unethical, incompetent black women are being hired to fill slots in government and education because of racial and gender quotas. That is the oppositie of what Martion Luther King said we should judge people by.
There's that racism again.
How can you know they are immoral, unethical and incompetent?
You bigoted old prick.
Don't quote MLK when you guys plastered him with scorn when he had some adultery. The hypocrisy of you now quoting him.

I got saved at Glorietta in New Mexico in 1971.
Saved from what?
Let me guess.
You had an email from god who confirmed you're heavenly bound.
What a load of shyt. You only think you are saved because you adopted the god crap. Now everyone is judged by your hypocritical standards.

There's that racism again.
How can you know they are immoral, unethical and incompetent?
You bigoted old prick.
Don't quote MLK when you guys plastered him with scorn when he had some adultery. The hypocrisy of you now quoting him.
Calling immoral, unethical, incompetent, lawless blacks immoral and incompetent is no more racist than calling immoral, unethical, incompetent, lawless whites immoral and incompetent.

These people vote. Not a functioning neuron amongst the lot. Real patriots???

Not surprising.

For all the conservatives the cause of the civil war was slavery.

The fat lazy conservatives in the south were too lazy to do their own work and too cheap to pay people for their labor so they enslaved black people. They treated them worse than animals. They raped the women and sold off children.

Just to list a few of the atrocities of slavery that the fat lazy conservatives of the south believed it was their right to do to other human beings.

Werbung:
Back