Thinks we may never know the answer to

Werbung:
As for how big the universe is. We will probably never know as we can only see about 14 billion light years.
With the observable universe expanded at the speed of light .
I think it's infinite myself.

How big is the universe.
How did life start on earth
Is there other life in the universe
What will happen to mankind
How stupid is lug nut
Will mount Muchu Chhish ever be climbed
Let me know whennyou prove I support hamas, lying moron lol

But good to see you still obsess about me lol

Let me know whennyou prove I support hamas, lying moron lol

But good to see you still obsess about me lol
I guess your next. How stupid is lug nut.
I'm not sure there is a test that can detect that low of common sense and stupidty. It's like they to figure out the size of the universe. His stupidty grows daily like the universe

I guess your next. How stupid is lug nut.
I'm not sure there is a test that can detect that low of common sense and stupidty. It's like they to figure out the size of the universe. His stupidty grows daily like the universe
So, no proof lying moron lol

What will happen to man kind will we survive . We face not only astroids but gama ray bursts black hole and one day out sun will become a red giant and destroy us. You have pandemics nukes volcanos all which could kill us all off.
And much more.

Will we go there space ?

Will we build generation star ship .no one know the answer to this.
Just as no one can see in the future and see how lug nut reacts to the truth . Will he admit it the truth or will he find some lame excuses or lie and deny as usual.
We will never know it could cripple or kill him

What will happen to man kind will we survive . We face not only astroids but gama ray bursts black hole and one day out sun will become a red giant and destroy us. You have pandemics nukes volcanos all which could kill us all off.
And much more.

Will we go there space ?

Will we build generation star ship .no one know the answer to this.
Just as no one can see in the future and see how lug nut reacts to the truth . Will he admit it the truth or will he find some lame excuses or lie and deny as usual.
We will never know it could cripple or kill him
Or will be become inbreeds like a some of the democrat posters here as I suspect and Palestinian.
with thier perverted behavior it could happen but we will never know what happens to all of us or our current liberal clown poster

Or will be become inbreeds like a some of the democrat posters here as I suspect and Palestinian.
with thier perverted behavior it could happen but we will never know what happens to all of us or our current liberal clown poster
Talking to yourself again for the attention? Lol

Talking to yourself again for the attention? Lol
Next come is there life in the universe. We think there is but have not way of knowing for sure. The series of events that took place to result to life on earth are amazing enough but that we became the dominant species.
It's much like the chances of someone like lug nut evolving into a normal person one day .

Werbung:
Will mount Muchu Chhish ever be climbed

Located in a very remote and inaccessible region, only a handful of attempts have been made to reach the summit; none have been successful. Muchu Chhish is one of the tallest mountains on Earth that remains unclimbed, and is the tallest one of all that are not off limits due to religious or political prohibitions

Its never been climbed its difficult and dangerous is in a shat hole thats hard to get and controlled by a nut cake goverment, Thats why it reminds me of lug nut , No woman would climb lug nut and he wouldn't know what to do any way just like climbing a mountain , And the rest is obvious

Back