They dug up a WMD in Iraq

dogtowner

Staff member
imagine that !

article-0-08283080000005DC-209_468x303.jpg

Werbung:
wow they found a trashed missle and does not even look like it has a warhead ( report also suggest they don't know yet)

Clearly , this was worth 4000 dead american troops right? And a number we can't even guess at dead Iraqi Civilans

:eek: OHHH BABY...sure caught DogTowners attention...quick call G.W.B. & Herr Chaney and let them in on the good news too...LMAO

wow they found a trashed missle and does not even look like it has a warhead ( report also suggest they don't know yet)
Dogtowner, as you can see... Anything short of finding a fleet of ICBM's with nuclear warheads, all fueled and ready to fly, nothing we ever find there is good enough for the Left.

Clearly , this was worth 4000 dead american troops right?
Just add it to the 550 metric tons of Uranium and the few dozen chemical warheads that were previously found.

And a number we can't even guess at dead Iraqi Civilans
Iraq puts the death toll at around 50,000... Your buddies in the Anti-War movement put the death toll in the millions.

And apparently killing Iraqi and Afghan civilians wasn't enough for Obama... He's now also killing Pakistani and Yemeni civilians as well - "We're just air raiding villages and killing civilians." - Obama

I figured y'all would like to see another wmd who knew ?
And there would be specs on just how old it was/was it ever a viable weapon/something that they rigged up to make the foolish sheeple believe that it was authentic {gee didn't we pull something like that during WWII}...I don't know, maybe I'm just being too rational and NOT GRASPING at straws ;)

But the all anointed one can just toss around the 'LIBERAL LABEL' like it has any merit in this issue...GOOD GRIEF how childish yet so telling!

And there would be specs on just how old it was/was it ever a viable weapon/something that they rigged up to make the foolish sheeple believe that it was authentic {gee didn't we pull something like that during WWII}...I don't know, maybe I'm just being too rational and NOT GRASPING at straws ;)

But the all anointed one can just toss around the 'LIBERAL LABEL' like it has any merit in this issue...GOOD GRIEF how childish yet so telling!

SCUDs were barely viable weapons but they did kill.

The Chinese and NKorean rockets they peppered Kuwait with whi8le we were bassing there were also WMD and managed to do a little harm despite incompetant shooters.

But its fun to watch yall and the little games you play with blinders.

SCUDs were barely viable weapons but they did kill.

The Chinese and NKorean rockets they peppered Kuwait with whi8le we were bassing there were also WMD and managed to do a little harm despite incompetant shooters.

But its fun to watch yall and the little games you play with blinders.
And it's fun to watch you get so excited over something that could have been buried for 50 plus years and the sand has protected it from the elements...but go run to the excavation site and do the research and report back with your findings...HURRY ALONG NOW! :cool:

It's a Silkworm missile variant. See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silkworm_missile.

It was used for anti ship operations and I don't believe it had a CW or BW variant. Thankfully, the Israeli's took care of Saddam's nuclear program. That was making good progress. See: http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/iraq/nuke/program.htm

Bush didn't lie, he was wrong, as was everyone that advised him, including most members of the opposition. Saddam stated (before his neck was stretched) that he complied with the UN to stave off the US, but then engaged in ruses to make the Iranians think he still had WMD because he feared them. The US (and the world), engaging in an extreme case of Western centric thinking, never understood that Saddam might really be more worried about Iran, a country with which they had a REAL war with REAL casualties, than he was about the US. Ref: http://english.aljazeera.net/news/americas/2009/07/2009738433344267.html

(I picked the Al Jazeera story, but it can also be found on MSNBC, and other actually credible websites--I just picked the ones favored by the left for emphasis.)

Saddam miscalculated, and Bush was wrong. So was everyone in the US intelligence community, and most of the world's intelligence services as well. Life is too complicated for demagogues to understand.

It's a Silkworm missile variant. See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silkworm_missile.

It was used for anti ship operations and I don't believe it had a CW or BW variant. Thankfully, the Israeli's took care of Saddam's nuclear program. That was making good progress. See: http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/iraq/nuke/program.htm

Bush didn't lie, he was wrong, as was everyone that advised him, including most members of the opposition. Saddam stated (before his neck was stretched) that he complied with the UN to stave off the US, but then engaged in ruses to make the Iranians think he still had WMD because he feared them. The US (and the world), engaging in an extreme case of Western centric thinking, never understood that Saddam might really be more worried about Iran, a country with which they had a REAL war with REAL casualties, than he was about the US. Ref: http://english.aljazeera.net/news/americas/2009/07/2009738433344267.html

(I picked the Al Jazeera story, but it can also be found on MSNBC, and other actually credible websites--I just picked the ones favored by the left for emphasis.)

Saddam miscalculated, and Bush was wrong. So was everyone in the US intelligence community, and most of the world's intelligence services as well. Life is too complicated for demagogues to understand.
Another RUMOR DEBUNKED...and as I've been saying for years...Saddam loved the fact that the USA was inflating his WMD lies and enabling him to build his ego and fortify his lie so that IRAN stayed away from IRAQ...G.W.B. just played the court jester to Saddam's traveling tent circus side show, but he had his own hidden agenda too!

Another RUMOR DEBUNKED...and as I've been saying for years...Saddam loved the fact that the USA was inflating his WMD lies and enabling him to build his ego and fortify his lie so that IRAN stayed away from IRAQ...G.W.B. just played the court jester to Saddam's traveling tent circus side show, but he had his own hidden agenda too!

Saddam played rope-a-dope with the entire world--fitting he ended his days at the end of a rope. Bush's agenda was actually pretty plain. He was intent on taking out the trash. He thought he could just roll through Iraq to achieve his real prize--Iran. Clean out all the terrorists in one fell swoop.

Between that little miscalculation and spending like a drunken sailor, he killed my party. Unfortunately, Obama is completely outclassed by the Iranians (and the Russians, and the Chinese, etc...) so I'm not hopeful things will get better until we can find some real adults to run for office. sigh

Saddam played rope-a-dope with the entire world--fitting he ended his days at the end of a rope. Bush's agenda was actually pretty plain. He was intent on taking out the trash. He thought he could just roll through Iraq to achieve his real prize--Iran. Clean out all the terrorists in one fell swoop.
IMO...General Schwarzkopf should have been allowed to finish the job that he started during desert storm {as he kept asking #41 for permission] but no, we just pulled out and left equipment scattered all over the sand box like big chunks of fecal matter dotting landscape!
Between that little miscalculation and spending like a drunken sailor, he killed my party. Unfortunately, Obama is completely outclassed by the Iranians (and the Russians, and the Chinese, etc...) so I'm not hopeful things will get better until we can find some real adults to run for office. sigh
I voted for G.W.B. in 2004 because I bought into that 'FEAR FACTOR' that he promoted and the color coded alert system scared the B - Jeezers out of me...and then I found out that G.W.B. paid some crack pot millions for his crystal ball tactics to adjust that alarm system and I was PISSED OFF, then compound that with the other lies and I was really insenced. So sure I voted for the new guy and I'm proud that in my lifetime we've elected our first black president into office. Is he the end all to every problem...most likely not...is he got some great military leaders still in place to help provide him with good solid council...most certianly, will he turn everything around this year, next year, 2 years from now...we can only HOPE! :cool:

Werbung:
Back