They don't really teach true history anymore...

This entire post is out of frustration for people like me and my opinions and also with a purely visual agenda to stamp out and discredit my long enduring viewpoint on faggots and spooks.

Nah, I know I can't possibly stamp out stupidity.

Anyhow, if someone randomly attacks me on the street, they'd better kill me because that's exactly what it means for them.

What is that, some sort of threat? I'm skeered. What are you going to do, ping me to death?

And the day a silly faggot calls me a "Nazi Scum" like he has any historical leg to stand on and isn't just defending and continuing his effort to secure his right to indecently, immoraly and incessantly have sex with other men and yet still wants to be treated equal and called a man.

Sentence Fragment (consider revising)

You faggot scum and your stupid, insideous faggot ways make me want to vomit.

Invest in some Pepto Bismol, biotch. Me and my "faggot ways" aren't going anywhere.

If you were really equal and actually a man and not a freak, why wouuldn't you have the same rights and why would you have to fight for them?

Because of dinosaurs like you. How does it feel to be on edge of extinction?

It's because you are a base social disease that refuses to conform to societal decency (which DOES include religion) and for that I have no sympathy or regard to your conscious sick perverted lifestyle you live and thumb your nose at the world with. You call me a Nazi. Hmmph. If I were a Nazi that would mean I am a recluse like you which I am not but a proud, fully functioning member of the community. But keep trying to carve that corner in society for yourself which you are by nature against you demented fiend. Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

Dumbass. I am not a recluse, but a teacher and a leader in my community. I am well respected by the students, parents and staff. And they all know I'm gay. Hmmmm, guess my little corner of society isn't so bad, huh?

How old are you? You are a shining example of why the U.S. needs good teachers.

Werbung:
This entire post is out of frustration for people like me and my opinions and also with a purely visual agenda to stamp out and discredit my long enduring viewpoint on faggots and spooks. Anyhow, if someone randomly attacks me on the street, they'd better kill me because that's exactly what it means for them. And the day a silly faggot calls me a "Nazi Scum" like he has any historical leg to stand on and isn't just defending and continuing his effort to secure his right to indecently, immoraly and incessantly have sex with other men and yet still wants to be treated equal and called a man. You faggot scum and your stupid, insideous faggot ways make me want to vomit. If you were really equal and actually a man and not a freak, why wouuldn't you have the same rights and why would you have to fight for them? It's because you are a base social disease that refuses to conform to societal decency (which DOES include religion) and for that I have no sympathy or regard to your conscious sick perverted lifestyle you live and thumb your nose at the world with. You call me a Nazi. Hmmph. If I were a Nazi that would mean I am a recluse like you which I am not but a proud, fully functioning member of the community. But keep trying to carve that corner in society for yourself which you are by nature against you demented fiend. Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

From the Forum Rules:

1. No personal attacks.
----------------------------------------
Treat others as you would wish to be treated. We ask that you be professional and polite and respect our intention to create a friendly and inclusive environment where everyone feels welcome to participate. We do not wish to censor or control your opinions, but we will ensure that the policies of the board are respected. We hope to see people conduct debates in a civilized manner.

We've put up with a lot from you Justinian, but in my opinion this is too much.

Back