They always come out of the wood work

the annoying thing

Seems whenever there is a riot or a natural disaster such as a hurricane or flood or earthquake ext, it bring out the absolute worse in people.
Looting rapes killings etc . It should bring us together to help each other but the inner beast seems to take over .

I got my first so called assault rifle a mac90 a Chinese semi auto version of the ak 47 , I sold it after moving back east where I was from.
Then I moved to Florida and saw how people acted after a hurricane in NEW Orleans and was concerned as I live in a area where hurricanes happen .
Thats when I git my first ar 15 which I no longer have except for the lower receiver and I added more of them to my collection as I found they mke good hunting guns for small to med game up to white tail deer could be built to be a good target gun for 600 meter shoot . good for self defense and just fun to shoot and cheap to shoot.

its shameful how humans act when bad things happen and they act like beasts making things worse .
look around you how many of your friends or neighbors can you really trust to help .

Werbung:
Back