THERES GONNA BE A WAR!!!

Werbung:
I intimidate you, like fascists (like me) have intimidated communists such as yourself for the longest time. It is understandable.
Good night my young friend from the north...OH, why are all your post in red? I suppose its to intimidate...

How old are you?

Is it any wonder he's such a fan of ruthless dictators ? I guess he'll discover at some point that you can draw more flys with honey than vinegar. Or not...

I think its kind of funny how upset he is with the planned train bombing in Toronto when its just the sort of tactic he cheers from others. Maybe he will understand just how quickly and easily one can go from friend to foe in these sorts of strong arm political arrangements. Or not...

Is it any wonder he's such a fan of ruthless dictators ? I guess he'll discover at some point that you can draw more flys with honey than vinegar. Or not...

I think its kind of funny how upset he is with the planned train bombing in Toronto when its just the sort of tactic he cheers from others. Maybe he will understand just how quickly and easily one can go from friend to foe in these sorts of strong arm political arrangements. Or not...
He won't feel like this forever, or maybe he will....

Good night my young friend from the north...OH, why are all your post in red? I suppose its to intimidate...

Why are all my posts in red? Try to think about it for a moment. Let me see. I am 'from the north'. I am a fascist, therefore I have very, very strong nationalistic tendencies. Hmm? Now, WHY would I then post in RED on a WHITE background? Think... edited for personal attack , but do try.

I cheer such tactics? How so? If you mean I have no problem making others suffer AFTER they either threaten to carry out, or actually do carry out such acts of terrorism, then yes, I do cheer them. If you mean I have no problem wiping out the family members of any such terrorist who commits atrocities of terrorism against my country, then yes, I cheer such tactics. It would get the message across to those who would in future dare to even consider such attacks against my fascist state.

Make the enemy frightened to commit any wanton acts of barbarism against you, then you need not worry about any such acts of terrorism. A terrorist is caught planning attacks against the people of your country, threaten his family with obliteration. Tell him, if he were to succeed, his family is to be killed. Simple, really. I have a gut feeling a terrorist would respond to this kind of threat.

My God! Saxon is fighting the dog with issues
toon_pit_bull1.jpg

Saxon is the man putting up the sign

Why are all my posts in red? Try to think about it for a moment. Let me see. I am 'from the north'. I am a fascist, therefore I have very, very strong nationalistic tendencies. Hmm? Now, WHY would I then post in RED on a WHITE background? Think... think... I know it is a most difficult thing for someone of your limited intellect to do, but do try.
SO. it is to try and intimidate...

Werbung:
Ah, so you have never seen a CAnadian flag then? Does my country, the weakling that it is militarily, intimidate you, a mighty American???
Of course not, The bilateral relationship between the United States and Canada is perhaps the closest and most extensive in the world. It is reflected in the staggering volume of trade--the equivalent of over $1 billion a day in goods, services, and investment income--and people, more than 200 million a year crossing the U.S.-Canadian border. In fields ranging from law enforcement cooperation to environmental cooperation to free trade, the two countries have set the standard by which many other countries measure their own progress.... Now that said. Without the U.S., Canada is essentially Honduras, but colder and much less interesting....And I think if Canada were responsible for its own security -- you would be invaded by Norway if it weren't for the United States. Canada's essentially -- essentially a made-in-Taiwan version of the United States.

Back