THERES GONNA BE A WAR!!!

Werbung:
I have read many books on the Bay of Pigs. It was authorized by Eishenhower and Kennedy. There were American ships and planes involved. Two Americans pilots were shot down and later executed by the Cubans. "The Bay of Pigs (Pivotal moments in American History"by Howard Jones
It fail because Kennedy tried to cover up his involvëment. Using the planes and ships at night and without American markings.

It is accepted that several people were involved in the assassination of Kennedy. They work together. Robert Kennedy though it had a Cuban connection for American attempts to assassinate Castro. It may have also involved Mafia as Kennedy had also used them. The Russians would support the Cubans as well. One of the problems American do not understand is that all its enemies can combine against her.

John F Kennedy and Fidel Castro were bitter rivals throughout the President's short term in office "Kennedy.Abbie Rowe

PERSONAL ATTACJ REMOVED. No 'invasion' was authorized by Eisenhower. The goal was the destruction of Castro. You should know better. When a country like the USA 'invades', it sends in more than simple mercenaries and aged planes flown by foreigners. If the USA had 'invaded' Cuba, there would be no Cuba today.

Argh, American stupidity is giving me a headache!

He wants food,,Medicine and Goods from America.

And he will get it, in spades. He has made the USA his little bitch for some time now. Remember, he has suckered the USA into handing him uranium (weapons grade capable). This proves the USA is the dumbest country on the face of the planet.

Nikita was not an inbred lunatic. yes its unlikely but with these clowns mistakes could happen.

of course its 50 50 that any rocket of theirs.makes it out of their airspace in one.piece.

You are just pissed because Kruschev made you Americans his utter bitch. Removed the missiles from Turkey, didn't you? He OWNED you at the time. You Americans have no idea how lucky you were that he calmed himself down. His actions were absolutely correct, whereas the American actions were criminal. Were I Kruschev, I would have done exactly the same thing. The Cuban Missile Crisis blame rests entirely in the laps of the warmongering Americans.

And he will get it, in spades. He has made the USA his little bitch for some time now. Remember, he has suckered the USA into handing him uranium (weapons grade capable). This proves the USA is the dumbest country on the face of the planet.

"he" has done.next to nothing. his relatives did.

PERSONAL ATTACJ REMOVED. No 'invasion' was authorized by Eisenhower. The goal was the destruction of Castro. You should know better. When a country like the USA 'invades', it sends in more than simple mercenaries and aged planes flown by foreigners. If the USA had 'invaded' Cuba, there would be no Cuba today.

Argh, American stupidity is giving me a headache!
The USA has invaded many countries that still exist..does that make your head feel any better?

You are just pissed because Kruschev made you Americans his utter bitch. Removed the missiles from Turkey, didn't you? He OWNED you at the time. You Americans have no idea how lucky you were that he calmed himself down. His actions were absolutely correct, whereas the American actions were criminal. Were I Kruschev, I would have done exactly the same thing. The Cuban Missile Crisis blame rests entirely in the laps of the warmongering Americans.

And then JFK made him his bitch.

The USA has invaded many countries that still exist..does that make your head feel any better?

I meant the Cuba we know today as a communist shithole,. But, I have to admire a tiny little island making you Americans their bitches for oh so long.

edited for personal attack

And then JFK made him his bitch.

How so? Kruschev did not like seeing those nukes in Turkey. He wanted them removed. JFK refused. So, Kruschev said 'fuck you, alright, if you want to play...' and proceeded to send nukes even CLOSER to the USA via Cuba. He caused JFK to so shit his pants he removed the nukes from Turkey. OWNED. He got what he wanted, therefore he made JFK his little bitch clown.

Werbung:
Back