THERE GOES MEXICO....IN THE PASSING LANE!!!!!

Phoenix68

"That means — barring any upsets by a third-party candidate — Mexico will elect a woman president, shattering the glass ceiling in a notoriously patriarchal country.

In contrast, the U.S. currently ranks
71 in the world in terms of gender parity in politics. Mexico ranks at number 5."
forehead-slap-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

We're gonna have to modify our advanced-publicity, to...."CLOSE ENOUGH TO THE GREATEST COUNTRY, IN THE WORLD, TO SUIT US!"

Last edited:
Werbung:
Mexico Decriminalizes Abortion
September 6, 2023
"Mexicos Supreme Court threw out all federal criminal penalties for abortion Wednesday, ruling that national laws prohibiting the procedure are unconstitutional and violate womens rights in a sweeping decision that extended Latin American’s trend of widening abortion access.

The high court ordered that
abortion be removed from the federal penal code. The ruling will require the federal public health service and all federal health institutions to offer abortion to anyone who requests it."

I have lived in Mexico for over three years of my life, in Cd Juárez, Chihuahua, México, Distrito Federal and Guadalajara, Jalisco. During all that time, Mexico was a one party state, run by a political elite, the PRI, Partido Revolucionario, Institucional, that changed every six years. The President ran everything with his cabinet from LOs Pinos and the Diputados and the Senadores were just guys josting for power to get into the Executive Branch.

My father in law was a Zapotec indian and a baker who left Oaxaca for Mexico City in the 1920's because the paper money was useless to buy flour. He had a horse and carriage and one day, he was hired by the Paraguayan ambassador, who found him to be trustworthy and who bought him a Model T, after which he became a chauffeur. There was a revolution in Paraguay and the ambassador went to France, and Don Manuel (my father in law) was the chauffeur of a politician named Ezequiel Padilla, who lost to Miguel Alemán for president because the previous president Lus Ávila Camacho liked Aleman better. He went into exile with Padilla in San Francisco, but he did not like it, and returned and worked for officials of the Mexico City government.

I was in Mexico City during the Summer Olympics in 1968. My college, La Universidad de Las Américas was the only university that was not on strike against the brutality of the very unpopular Gustavo Díaz Ordaz, who murdered demonstrators. I did not say anything about politics, because it was dangerous. My roommate was a Mexican citizen, escaped the Tlatelolco massacre through the sewage pipes.

I was married in 1968, and my wife was at one time a baby sitter for Luis Echeverría's children. He was as corrupt as Diaz Ordaz, but he had charisma and Diaz Ordaz had none. She had a card from Echeverria which we used in the summers when I was studying for my PhD in Guadalajara. We had a 1969 Renault R-10 and we loaded up with cheap clearance sale dresses and small radios and hair dryers, which we sold to finance my education. All we had to do was to show the customs guys Echeverria's card and it was "pase usted, pase usted feliz viaje."

For years the PRI defeated the PAN (Partido de Acción Nacional) the Catholic party until one day the PAN won and the old political system collapsed.

Mexico is run better than it used to be.
I think that Morena Party candidate Claudia Sheinbaum, who is Jewish, will defeat Xóchitl Galvez of the Fuerza y Corazon coalition, which includes the remnants of the PRI and the PAN. There is a third guy
, Jorge Álvarez, who does not seem likely to win.

I have lived in Mexico for over three years of my life, in Cd Juárez, Chihuahua, México, Distrito Federal and Guadalajara, Jalisco. During all that time, Mexico was a one party state, run by a political elite, the PRI, Partido Revolucionario, Institucional, that changed every six years. The President ran everything with his cabinet from LOs Pinos and the Diputados and the Senadores were just guys josting for power to get into the Executive Branch.

My father in law was a Zapotec indian and a baker who left Oaxaca for Mexico City in the 1920's because the paper money was useless to buy flour. He had a horse and carriage and one day, he was hired by the Paraguayan ambassador, who found him to be trustworthy and who bought him a Model T, after which he became a chauffeur. There was a revolution in Paraguay and the ambassador went to France, and Don Manuel (my father in law) was the chauffeur of a politician named Ezequiel Padilla, who lost to Miguel Alemán for president because the previous president Lus Ávila Camacho liked Aleman better. He went into exile with Padilla in San Francisco, but he did not like it, and returned and worked for officials of the Mexico City government.

I was in Mexico City during the Summer Olympics in 1968. My college, La Universidad de Las Américas was the only university that was not on strike against the brutality of the very unpopular Gustavo Díaz Ordaz, who murdered demonstrators. I did not say anything about politics, because it was dangerous. My roommate was a Mexican citizen, escaped the Tlatelolco massacre through the sewage pipes.

I was married in 1968, and my wife was at one time a baby sitter for Luis Echeverría's children. He was as corrupt as Diaz Ordaz, but he had charisma and Diaz Ordaz had none. She had a card from Echeverria which we used in the summers when I was studying for my PhD in Guadalajara. We had a 1969 Renault R-10 and we loaded up with cheap clearance sale dresses and small radios and hair dryers, which we sold to finance my education. All we had to do was to show the customs guys Echeverria's card and it was "pase usted, pase usted feliz viaje."

For years the PRI defeated the PAN (Partido de Acción Nacional) the Catholic party until one day the PAN won and the old political system collapsed.

Mexico is run better than it used to be.
I think that Morena Party candidate Claudia Sheinbaum, who is Jewish, will defeat Xóchitl Galvez of the Fuerza y Corazon coalition, which includes the remnants of the PRI and the PAN. There is a third guy
, Jorge Álvarez, who does not seem likely to win.
Are ungodly Mexican authorities as hateful and corrupt as are hateful ungodly American politicians?

"That means — barring any upsets by a third-party candidate — Mexico will elect a woman president, shattering the glass ceiling in a notoriously patriarchal country.

In contrast, the U.S. currently ranks
71 in the world in terms of gender parity in politics. Mexico ranks at number 5."
View attachment 7422

We're gonna have to modify our advanced-publicity, to...."CLOSE ENOUGH TO THE GREATEST COUNTRY, IN THE WORLD, TO SUIT US!"
why dot you move there and this is the usa political section

I have never met a Mexican politician. There was a time when I worked as an English tutor to some rich Mexican businessmen's wives.
Everyone says Echeverria was corrupt. My wife met him once when she was babysitting his kids, but they only shook hands.

I enjoyed living in Mexico and I enjoy living in Miami, and I will live wherever I please.
I was only commenting on someone else's post.
If it upset you to read what I wrote, wash your eyes out with vinegar, annoying thing

I have never met a Mexican politician. There was a time when I worked as an English tutor to some rich Mexican businessmen's wives.
Everyone says Echeverria was corrupt. My wife met him once when she was babysitting his kids, but they only shook hands.

I enjoyed living in Mexico and I enjoy living in Miami, and I will live wherever I please.
I was only commenting on someone else's post.
If it upset you to read what I wrote, wash your eyes out with vinegar, annoying thing
Mexico is one of the most corrupt nations on the planet and has serious cartel problems it figures you would like it there..
I also have been there a few times and had friends in Baja.
I know democrats are trying to transform America into Mexico slowly but surely

No one is trying to turn the US into Mexico. At most Mexicans come to the US and open Mexican restaurants and people visit them because Mexico has great food. Tacos, enchiladas, tamales, chimichangas, burritos and much much more.

With regard to corruption, I did not run across much when I lived there. And I don't like corruption, either.

Werbung:
No one is trying to turn the US into Mexico. At most Mexicans come to the US and open Mexican restaurants and people visit them because Mexico has great food. Tacos, enchiladas, tamales, chimichangas, burritos and much much more.

With regard to corruption, I did not run across much when I lived there. And I don't like corruption, either.
All politicians and public officials who walk displeasing to God will also say and do things that harm innocent people.

Back