THEIST UNITY(Ed.)

Jeugenen

Krishna is supreme in India.
Christ is supreme in Europe and America.
Muhammad is supreme in the Middle East.

Good Hindus prefer to be married to a good Christian or a good Muslim, than to a bad Hindu.
Good Christians prefer to be married to a good Hindu or a good Muslim, than to a bad Christian.
Good Muslims prefer to married to a good Christian or a good Hindu, than to a bad Muslim.

Werbung:
god had to **** mary didn't he?

Oh, and all the paintings of god that I have seen show him with hands, and a beard and lots of white hair.

Bit like father xmas really.

Funny that.

According to some scholars, the concept of a virgin birth was borrowed/stolen from the believers in some earlier Roman god.

A lot of Christian traditions have roots in Paganism actually. Christmas for example, the day was picked to counteract a pagan holiday that took place on the same day in an attempt to unify the empire behind one religion.

Now now, come on big bob, I reckon even you can work this one out.

If the bible is not what it says it is as you rightly indicate then its position as the inspired word of god is completely undermined and therefore so is any hope anyone might have that it is true.

I suppose I should be grateful that at long last you admit that the bible is a work of fiction and its assertions about creation, noah, the virgin birth, people coming back to life days after dying etc are just ridiculous.

There is hope.

Go big bob, go big bob

Now now, come on big bob, I reckon even you can work this one out.

If the bible is not what it says it is as you rightly indicate then its position as the inspired word of god is completely undermined and therefore so is any hope anyone might have that it is true.

I suppose I should be grateful that at long last you admit that the bible is a work of fiction and its assertions about creation, noah, the virgin birth, people coming back to life days after dying etc are just ridiculous.

There is hope.

Go big bob, go big bob

The vast majority of Christianity does not take the bible literally.

Krishna is supreme in India.
Christ is supreme in Europe and America.
Muhammad is supreme in the Middle East.

Good Hindus prefer to be married to a good Christian or a good Muslim, than to a bad Hindu.
Good Christians prefer to be married to a good Hindu or a good Muslim, than to a bad Christian.
Good Muslims prefer to married to a good Christian or a good Hindu, than to a bad Muslim.

The bible says that Christians are specifically supposed to marry people who have an equally strong committment to God. Since a good Hindu would not be committed at all the the Christian God that would not make a very good marriage. So is it true that Christians tend to ignore their bible and marry people they deem to be good rather than people they deem to be bad Christians. I susp[ect they would remain single rather than marry a bad Christian who if he is bad would not really be much of a Christian. This making the choice to marry a good hindu versus a bad non-christian.

Yup, with the opposing thumbs of a primate and a penis...I wonder what their intended use was. That is, of what use are hands and a penis to a deity?

As a spirit God the Father would not have any of these. Neither would the Holy Spirit. But Jesus did.

Werbung:
Back