The useless war against drugs in Mexico

Status
Not open for further replies.
cagle00.gif

Some mexicans are mad to see such cartoon.

I see only that depicts precisely how Mexico is today

Werbung:
The first paragraph of the article you posted...

MEXICO CITY — The United States will withhold about $26 million promised for Mexico’s drug war because of concerns that the country has not done enough to protect its people from police and military abuse.

Now a 12 year old uninfected with liberalism knows Mexico is a lawless dysfunctional nation which could completely spiral out of control.

And yet, the US government continues to give it financial aid and does nothing to stop the violence spilling over the border. And, Hollywood is making movies promoting illegal immigration...

“Machete,” the pro-illegal alien movie...do not pay to see it.

Blaming the United States' drug consumption (and the private ownership of guns), for Mexico's violence is disingenuous. Mexican drug traffickers would find some other way of getting money if the drug trade were to be stopped. Drugs has nothing to do with the graft, extortion, prostitution, and kidnapings for profit that go on in the cesspool of a country.
Furthermore, private sporting arms in the U.S. have little to do with Mexico's problems either. Full automatic weapons are the choice of drug criminals...not sporting arms. Further, in a recent incident, a hand grenade was used. The last time I checked my gun safe, I was all out of hand grenades (and full-auto weapons).

Blaming the United States' drug consumption (and the private ownership of guns), for Mexico's violence is disingenuous. Mexican drug traffickers would find some other way of getting money if the drug trade were to be stopped. Drugs has nothing to do with the graft, extortion, prostitution, and kidnapings for profit that go on in the cesspool of a country.
Furthermore, private sporting arms in the U.S. have little to do with Mexico's problems either. Full automatic weapons are the choice of drug criminals...not sporting arms. Further, in a recent incident, a hand grenade was used. The last time I checked my gun safe, I was all out of hand grenades (and full-auto weapons).

Dang, dahermit, time to restock before the black helicopters arrive! How are you fixed for RPGs?

Cake playings:

D8C06034F905AB86F2CA6B23D7A2D.jpg

Here you can see President Calderon making a mockery to the former Director of Health Services for all governmental employees, in its 50th. Anniversary. But the fun was because Mr. Yunes ( a former member of the PRI party, that ruled more than 70 years of “democracy” ) was going to compete in the governors political race in Veracruz State.

Of course he lose the election.

But now just in time for the Mexico’s independence bicentennial celebrations, the U. S. Secretary of State, Mrs. Hillary Clinton has given the most precious gift to Mr. Calderon, by saying the truth, and only the truth.
That Mexico is a failed State, as Forbes magazine told us several years ago

Elpastelazo.jpg

Fortunately Mr. Obama who’s the really nice guy recognized all the great efforts done by Mr Calderón in this useless war against drug cartels :D:p

Even all efforts made by Mr. Barack Obama, trying to disguise himself ( a honorable mission for all proud human being that enters in politics) with solidarity he lacks, to all our brownies, spickers or greasers, being for them, THE CARROT for the Mexican donkey, he’s being really THE BIG STICK ( as has being done by his closer partner, Mrs. Hillary Rodham Clinton, U. S. Secretary of State when she compares Mexico to Colombia, that unfortunately, she has her mouth full of truth
The good thing for all us Mexicans is that Felipe Calderón Hinojosa is "the employment' president":D:D:p

Mexico's problems have been created in mexico. It's correct that mexico is the supplier for the druggies in the US. But why have they taken on that role? It's because, ultimately, of corruption and poverty in mexico. The poverty has been caused by a couple centuries of an overbearing, corrupt ruling class, plus the usual statist economics framework. This is also the root cause of the illegal alien invasion of the US. Both problems would be cured by a democratic revolution which sweeps away that ruling class, and implements the formula for success: liberal democracy and free market economics. The US should help foment such a revolution.

Mexico's problems have been created in mexico. It's correct that mexico is the supplier for the druggies in the US. But why have they taken on that role? It's because, ultimately, of corruption and poverty in mexico. The poverty has been caused by a couple centuries of an overbearing, corrupt ruling class, plus the usual statist economics framework. This is also the root cause of the illegal alien invasion of the US. Both problems would be cured by a democratic revolution which sweeps away that ruling class, and implements the formula for success: liberal democracy and free market economics. The US should help foment such a revolution.

And the big question with
011.gif
no answer is
how the drug always enters freely into the United States of Amnesia and all weaponry enters Mexico to help all the killings made by the drug dealers into Mexico?

So the US puts all its drug addicts, sells all its weapons to the mafia cartels, and we put all the deceased

That's a good deal. :D:D:p

The only cartoon that depicts truthfully our mexican way “of living”, (in Mexico)or of dying, should be said, is the middle one:

Caught-In-The-Middle.jpg

U. S. citizens despise and reject our citizens that in our country can not find:
011.gif
no safety for our own physical integrity, no jobs, no health services, and
011.gif
no education

Besides that, everything is just beautiful

votosnulosparapoliticosnulos.jpg

Werbung:
As I said, mexicans need a revolution to overturn the stagnant and corrupt government.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back