The US right loves freedom if speech

Dawkinsrocks

Well until you say something that It doesn't like

Like gun law in the US is ridiculous with overwhelming evidential support

Go Piers

They wouldn't have to deport me

I wouldn't live in the hypocritical hillbilly fundamentalist cess pit that is the US under any circumstances

Werbung:
Well until you say something that It doesn't like

Like gun law in the US is ridiculous with overwhelming evidential support

Go Piers

They wouldn't have to deport me

I wouldn't live in the hypocritical hillbilly fundamentalist cess pit that is the US under any circumstances
You do understand the fact that you won the election, and that there are a lot of people in this country who think..well a lttle like you..why are you so angry? By the way, this is the only country for me....

You do understand the fact that you won the election, and that there are a lot of people in this country who think..well a lttle like you..why are you so angry? By the way, this is the only country for me....

He/it claims not to be American....hence the absurd anti-American statements. I have asked he/it for his nationality, but he/it refuses to disclose it. Funny isn't it?

He/it is terribly confused about many things including our Constitution. But, as a radical leftist, he/it knows only to condemn.

And this country use to be my only choice, but not any more. We have seen a dramatic shift toward tyranny and corruption since Bush polluted the WH. If this trend continues, I am out of here. You might want to consider leaving too. America is a lawless Kleptocracy.

U.S. News and World Report notes:
The Fraser Institute’s latest Economic Freedom of the World Annual Report is out, and the news is not good for the United States. Ranked among the five freest countries in the world from 1975 through 2002, the United States has since dropped to 18th place.
The Cato institute notes:
The United States has plummeted to 18th place in the ranked list, trailing such countries as Estonia, Taiwan, and Qatar.
Actually, the decline began under President George W. Bush. For 20 years the U.S. had consistently ranked as one of the world’s three freest economies, along with Hong Kong and Singapore. By the end of the Bush presidency, we were barely in the top ten.
And, as with so many disastrous legacies of the Bush era, Barack Obama took a bad thing and made it worse.

I'm not confused

A man speaks his mind

Makes a fair point

You don't like it so you seek to deport him

Obviously gun ownership is more important than freedom of speech

In your mad world

Yep. . .funny how gun rights fanatics do not hesitate to walk all over the FIRST amendment to defend their INTERPRETATION of the SECOND amendment!

Dogtowner you never cease to amaze me

The subject of this thread is an example

Do you really find it this hard to keep up?

free speech is protected from GOVERNMENT interferance. does not address the consequences of what you say.

of course one would expect a foreigner to appreciate govern censorship where its prevalent.

Werbung:
Back