The Undoing of the China/Iran/Russia Block

Sihouette

In case anyone was asleep at the wheel, China, Iran and Russia are positioning themselves for global domination.

Iran is being used to distract us as we are easily distractable as long as you insert the word "terror". But there is a real terror, a large and invisible one looming just behind the antics meant to bleed us into destitution and weaken our military strength.

Just pay attention to any headlines concerning Iran or China or Russia and funnel what you hear through this. See if I'm wrong.

If I was Team-Obama I would sniff out an ambush way ahead of time and take steps to avoid it. Fast steps. A sprint actually.. or perhaps even a hand gallop or dead run.

Werbung:
In case anyone was asleep at the wheel, China, Iran and Russia are positioning themselves for global domination.

Iran is being used to distract us as we are easily distractable as long as you insert the word "terror". But there is a real terror, a large and invisible one looming just behind the antics meant to bleed us into destitution and weaken our military strength.

Just pay attention to any headlines concerning Iran or China or Russia and funnel what you hear through this. See if I'm wrong.

If I was Team-Obama I would sniff out an ambush way ahead of time and take steps to avoid it. Fast steps. A sprint actually.. or perhaps even a hand gallop or dead run.

I would say, that given the current loan shark that we are now hooked to like a 'Siamese twin'...we've already been lead to the slaughter holding pen just waiting our turn to see how China wants to put us out of our misery or use us as the test subject to show the entire world who they {CHINA} have brought to their knees and then they have the power without even lighting a FUSE/Firing a missile/arming a rocket!!! :eek:

And we have dear innocent G.W.B. & company to thank for that!

....All-of-which would beg the question....

What Would Prez Sarah Do??

"And then I think kind of tougher to, kind of tougher to put our arms around but, allowing America’s spirit to rise again by not being afraid, not being afraid to kind of go back to some of our roots as a god fearing nation where we’re not afraid to say, especially in times of potential trouble in the future here, we’re not afraid to say, you know, we don’t have all the answers as fallible men and women so it would be wise of us to start seeking some divine intervention again in this country, so that we can be safe and secure and prosperous again."

:rolleyes:

Werbung:
I would say, that given the current loan shark that we are now hooked to like a 'Siamese twin'...we've already been lead to the slaughter holding pen just waiting our turn to see how China wants to put us out of our misery or use us as the test subject to show the entire world who they {CHINA} have brought to their knees and then they have the power without even lighting a FUSE/Firing a missile/arming a rocket!!! :eek:

And we have dear innocent G.W.B. & company to thank for that!
C'mon, c'mon.....all we need to do is deny Iran access to Nukes!!

:rolleyes:

Back