The Rise of White Nationalism

Reddie

There's no need to deny it. Thanks to Trump and anti-white rhetoric, white nationalism is on the rise. But it comes a little too late because we are only two decades shy off whites being outnumbered by minorities. That of course that doesn't necessarily mean that whites will lose their economic dominance. Money rules the world, doesn't it?

So for the whites worried that being outnumbered is a bad thing, take comfort in the fact that nothing will change. Money rules the world and top 10% of white families today hold 90% of the national wealth.

And as for the change white nationalists want, they won't get it. Not even from Trump who they think is a racist.

Werbung:
Don't you mean "pro white"? Or did you mean that Trump's rhetoric is about white people being economically threatened by other ethnic minorities?

I don't understand, please clarify.

Don't you mean "pro white"?

I don't understand, please clarify.
White nationalism is more of a euphemism for white supremacy. Very few people want to admit that. Earlier in the year it was said that most of Trump's supporters were "angry whites."

http://www.alternet.org/election-2016/trump-has-given-white-supremacist-groups-new-life
There’s a darker side to Trump’s campaign that should disturb anyone thinking about supporting him: It’s electrifying and energizing the white supremacist movement.
Trump’s incendiary rhetoric against Muslims and Latinos is bringing racist groups like these more openly into our politics. His campaign has become “a great outreach tool” for the KKK, gushes one Klan activist.
What do white supremacists want? Do they think Donald Trump is their Hitler?

Sure Obama's "reign" resulted in a more fractured nation but when he's gone, does it mean we go back to the 1800s or 1940s Germany? That's why I said white nationalists/white supremacists aren't going to get what they want. There's no place for what they want in the world any more.

White nationalism is more of a euphemism for white supremacy. Very few people want to admit that. Earlier in the year it was said that most of Trump's supporters were "angry whites."

http://www.alternet.org/election-2016/trump-has-given-white-supremacist-groups-new-life

Sure Obama's "reign" resulted in a more fractured nation but when he's gone, does it mean we go back to the 1800s or 1940s Germany? That's why I said white nationalists/white supremacists aren't going to get what they want. There's no place for what they want in the world any more.
Which is why Noone takes them seriously. Of course they attempt to use whatever they can to embellish themselves because they are a dying breed.

A big problem with this thinking is that blacks and other non-white groups have also been hurt by the globalist policies that Trump claims to be going against.

And as for the change white nationalists want, they won't get it. Not even from Trump who they think is a racist.

Trump seems to be more of a useful idiot for white supremacists. Oh, I'm sorry. :LOL: I mean white separatists or nationalists. As far as Trump goes, I think he might take a strong stand against illegal immigration, but that's about it. Also, there is a high probability of there being massive war in the middle east.

Generally I feel racism, in regards to any race, as in say black, white, latino etc.. bigotry, is a mask for something for sinister, and is an excuse for a failed and/or abused life. As with what Jesse Ventura said about religion, it's a crutch for those who feel strength in being part of a gang. Of course, I would view racism as a crutch more than religion. On the other hand, liberal social movements can also become something similar.

Think about it. If you grew up like say Charles Manson did, then you'd have a chip on the shoulder. However, even though I feel pity for such people, I don't want them in power.

Last edited:
Werbung:

Which is why Noone takes them seriously. Of course they attempt to use whatever they can to embellish themselves because they are a dying breed.

Back