The official Barack Obama is the Messiah page

Pandora

I am making this link so that every time I find new information about Obama being the messiah I wont have to make a new link. There are a number of links on the HOP about the creepy song from school children and the army guys marching. Oh by the way they were not just saing Alpha Omega, they were saying He is the Alpha and Omega. (even worse really)

so the first post is a webpage I found with all the stuff we have been posting in various links and more quotes more information. One song that really sounds very pretty about President Obama getting to the top of a mountian.

I will add all my Obama is your messiah posts here from now on

thanks

Crystal

http://obamamessiah.blogspot.com/

Werbung:
that site is the scariest thing i've seen in a while. i hope to God we don't get him in the whitehouse

tin_foil_hat-thumb.gif

The only people referring to Obama as the messiah are right wingers and Louis Farrakhan. A few have compared his campaign to those who brought about drastic change - MLK, Jesus etc, but that certainly does not mean they believe he is someone sent by God as a savior.

How about discussing the issues instead of presenting this sort of nonsense? Using this sort of nonsense just convinces people that your candidate has so little to ofer that fighting fair isn't an option.

tin_foil_hat-thumb.gif

The only people referring to Obama as the messiah are right wingers and Louis Farrakhan. A few have compared his campaign to those who brought about drastic change - MLK, Jesus etc, but that certainly does not mean they believe he is someone sent by God as a savior.

How about discussing the issues instead of presenting this sort of nonsense? Using this sort of nonsense just convinces people that your candidate has so little to ofer that fighting fair isn't an option.

Lots of threads out there with issues on them, you are more than welcome to post what you consider an issue. I consider this an issue, and you are wrong about who is considering him messiah (ish) Farrakhan has thousands and thousands of followers who believe just the same. I know two of them personally. They told me that yes absolutly they believe that Obama is the messiah, more than man, more than king... Messiah. Tapes of people chanting alpha and omega lord barack? I think its a fair topic, though granted not a topic for everyone.

another thread has people who are obama supporters being asked if they support him because he is pro life or because he picked Palin for a vp, these people are following him blindly, then instead of anyone saying ACK! thats so sad that people follow him blindly, here are the great reasons why I follow him... they attack the thread starter, the GOP, Fox news and anything else but never touch on the fact that there are some mindless obama followers.

Though they do throw out the word change every once in a while but never clarify what that really means.

fighting fair? Not sure what you mean.

Werbung:
Quit crying because people actually want Obama, rather then will settle for McCain..no one is excited about McCain so all you can do is rip Obama. Sad .

no pocket, i am not crying at all

and i agree with you, there are people who "want" obama. I dont understand why except for a serious dose of strong delusion

I find it more interesting than anything else, and i agree no one is excited about McCain.. he is just a man nothing special nothing more. why get excited about that.

But I am not going to stop posting when freaks call him the messiah and faint before his holyness and chant to him and about him

i will keep posting till the day it gets me banned :)

Back