"The Obama Forum" is starting to ban people

Well don't we all think it's "kinda weak" to go into a forum and present ones self as on one side or the other just to sabotage for their true affiliation... I mean seriously, come on... weak right?

That's what was going on at the Obama forum.

I mean I know this is standard operating procedure with some groups. Heck, it's exactly what Rush told Republicans to do by switching Party in the primaries and voting for Hillary Clinton to try and sink Obama's chances.

Bottom line... just be honest and things work out.;)

Werbung:
My application for membership in team sarah was rejected. I even tried to make mine legit. I just wanted to read what people were saying and get a grasp of how many were Alaskans versus lower 48ers.

Well don't we all think it's "kinda weak" to go into a forum and present ones self as on one side or the other just to sabotage for their true affiliation... I mean seriously, come on... weak right?

That's what was going on at the Obama forum.

I mean I know this is standard operating procedure with some groups. Heck, it's exactly what Rush told Republicans to do by switching Party in the primaries and voting for Hillary Clinton to try and sink Obama's chances.

Bottom line... just be honest and things work out.;)

OH Top Gun, it’s a joke forum, its fun. Its like the Phil Hendrie Show http://www.philhendrieshow.com/

Only in some ways more fun because we get to be the ones doing it.

The funniest part of the obama forum is when people come into the site thinking its real (and many do!) Real obama supporters get totally confused. They see (what they think is real obama supporters) calling non obama supporters racist and they get that… but then they see them go 2000 steps further and the Real obama supporters go crazy screaming trying to explain they are going too far, and the fake obama supporters attack them telling them they are not real obama supporters and you just have to laugh because how anyone could be so stupid to think its real is funnier than the outlandish crud the people come up with to say.

Get a site going like this about Rush or Hannity and you will see the humor in it :)

Werbung:
Back