The new generation of American society is the stupidest ever!

steveox

Lets face it,If Obama gets re-elected then we have the majority of the stupidest voters i ever witnessed. Not even the generation 100 years ago were stupid. Not even during the great depresson back in the 30s were stupid. The 60s voters were stupid LBJ then Nixon then came Carter all because Gerald Ford pardon Richard Nixon. They voted for Carter for that same reason instead Ford was working on the economy. He knew something was wrong he was trying to fix it. But when he pardon Nixon then everybody got upset and voted for an lame duck liberal president Jimmy Carter. Obama bullshited his way though the white house the voters believed and fell into his bullshit all because they were pissed off at George W Bush. Why arent the voters thinking? Look Next Gingrich is the right man for the oval office. He will clean up the mess whats happening right now. He will get tough on China. He will not compromise with liberals. He will get rid of that liberal EPA and start drilling on our soil. We have enough oil in fact we have more oil on our land than Saudi Arabia but the liberals wont allow it cause ,,,Ohhh!!! You might kill the wildlife,,ohhh you might kill the fish. I had enough! Why isnt the voters getting it? Dont they have enough too? If Obama gets another 4 years then were even more stupid then i thought!

Werbung:
I want the next Republican president to change voting laws.

1. If you dont have an high school diploma YOU CANT VOTE
2. If Youre not employed or in active military service YOU CANT VOTE
3. If youre on welfare or on any government assistance program YOU CANT VOTE
4. Must be 21 years old
Only exceptions are above if youre over 65 or disabled.

This would prevent the stupid voting.

I want the next Republican president to change voting laws.

1. If you dont have an high school diploma YOU CANT VOTE
2. If Youre not employed or in active military service YOU CANT VOTE
3. If youre on welfare or on any government assistance program YOU CANT VOTE
4. Must be 21 years old
Only exceptions are above if youre over 65 or disabled.

This would prevent the stupid voting.

If you're a taxpayer, military or a retired taxpayer, step into the booth. Otherwise you do not get to vote yourself money. I fought for vote 18 but turns out it was a mistake long term.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."
Benjamin Franklin

Sorry for the quote ^ I couldn't help myself....but we were warned

Everyone will always vote in their interests.

Denying someone the right to vote is not the answer -- a shift in mentality would be more effective in my opinion.

Well you gotta stop stupid people from voting. Did you see my point on the vids above? Look at companies for example. They dont promote stupid workers to managment do they?

Well you gotta stop stupid people from voting.

I am sure people who disagree with your views would view you as a "stupid" voter as well. Who decides?

Did you see my point on the vids above? Look at companies for example. They dont promote stupid workers to managment do they?

Companies do indeed have a lot of complete morons in management positions.

I think we just need to promote a society in which everyone has a stake -- not simply continually shift the tax burden onto a few while those who pay nothing clamor for more and more. If we all had to pay something -- we would all think a lot harder about how our tax dollars were spent.

I am sure people who disagree with your views would view you as a "stupid" voter as well. Who decides?.

Thats because im a republican and your a liberal

Companies do indeed have a lot of complete morons in management positions.

I think we just need to promote a society in which everyone has a stake -- not simply continually shift the tax burden onto a few while those who pay nothing clamor for more and more. If we all had to pay something -- we would all think a lot harder about how our tax dollars were spent.

Yeah the only people who thinks their boss is a moron cause he or she not doing their tasks as expected from their boss.

Werbung:
Everyone will always vote in their interests.

Denying someone the right to vote is not the answer -- a shift in mentality would be more effective in my opinion.

No offense but I cannot think of anything less possible unless you moot the whole thing by making welfare of any sort unconstitutional. PLEASE tell me what I'm missing Biggie. Seriously.

Back