The most important thread ever posted here...will we all die on dec 21st this year.

pocketfullofshells

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
Yep thats right, I am throwing it out there...Dec 21 2012 does the world end like the Mayans and other groups are said to have predicted ( Hopi Indians and Norstadomis I belove also are said to have said this.

Things to think about...
Large amount or Tornadoes last year, big droughts ( texas for example...also here in MN I have not mowed grass since aug due to no rain...and still have not had to break out my shovel let alone snow blower.) More Large Huricanes and Earthquakes some would say as well the last few years.

Solar flares expected to pick up and peak in 2012...possible disruption of Electronics and net/phones/gps/ext...

People mostly go nuts and become violent if cut off from supplies after a few days to a week ( no water food ext)

No goverment is ready for such a event.

Iran could shut down Oil flow to the world from the Gulf...leading to huge econ hits world wide, power shortages and gas shortages all over...and war.

So....Mayans Yea or Nay

Werbung:
whats left of the Mayan nation thin ks this is poppycock. they ought to know.

what about the Hopi and the big mad Norstadomis? surly you cant think he did not know! lol

I debating for weeks about this with a guy at work before we was moved to a new location...even though he said he was a Christian and I pointed out that the Bible says no one can know therefore he can't tell me the bible is 100% true and yet also that he belives these stories at same time...he never understood my point...it was sad.

Werbung:
I doubt they did. Of course, even their 'prediction' about the end is merely just modern mans interpretation of things.

Back